Post your April desktop!

AndyP

OSNN Senior Addict
First I'm sorry that I had to close the other thread, but read my "red markings" below and you'll see. Think of these reminders before you post:

Please use the Attach feature to post your Desktops Images

Also, posts with DEAD links to images will be deleted

Please, do what you can to NOT post pictures as there still are 56K modem users out there, also it makes the thread ugly and hard to browse.

With this in mind, I really look forward to see your April desktops and with over 10.000 views on last months thread, we have to work hard this month to break that record :)

Happy skinning to all of you!

Maybe it's a good idea to have the size of a picture included in the text automatically when you insert it as an attachment?

I already posted mine in the closed thread as an attachment :)

Gert-Jan

My Desktop

Well here's mine (Static theme from xcert, MMX Mercury icons converted by me, some shell32.dll replacements and lots of reshacking)

Click my sig.........

Pretty basic...

I prefer simple & clutter-free (with the exception of a crowded QuickLaunch bar)...

I am so damn picky with toolbars, I can't seem to find a custom Toolbar I like, so I usually stick with the XP Silver bar.

As for my CoolMon, I actually prefer StatBar, but I am having problems with it ... (See: http://www.xp-erience.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7646)

I am usually more excited to see others desktops, but I figured I might as well post mine...

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/efeezee/April_Desktop.jpg

Originally posted by andyp

Please use the Attach feature to post your Desktops Images

Also, posts with DEAD links to images will be deleted

Please, do what you can to NOT post pictures as there still are 56K modem users out there, also it makes the thread ugly and hard to browse.

Well-said andyp. Last month I had to disable avatar and images to get a clean view of the board and all the threads. It was hogging up bandwidth and started getting annoying. Glad you looked into it mate. My desktop isn't quite ready yet, but almost.`

ok, first one for april.
the theme is an upcoming theme by Ki Shodar which i'm helping beta testing. what do u guys think?

hmmm ilike the wallpaper i mean theme .... the theme looks good :D

mines

MMX icons converted by me

wall paper converte from a mac by me

theme is called Brushed Beta 2 by KOL

Whered u git tha

Acidburn whered u get that backround of the motorcycle thats f'n hot. Can u gimme link or somethin 2 it?

well time to post a britany :) she's been lonely enjoy!
still haven't found any good toolbars other than Microsoft's one

anyone got one that supports .lnk links or folders? that'd be great help!

AcidBurN: Where did you get those IE buttons from (I got the solid black version of them)? Could you send me 'em? And if andyp or BloodLust sees this first, could one of the three of you send me that KaZaA icon? It rules. I've been on vacation for like a week and am pretty much caught behind. So far I've seen a lot of nice desktops. Keep up the good work.

Email: devin_watts@southernpage.net (there's an _ b/t my first/last name)

My April Desktop :)

heeh i love my desktop, blue is the theme to go, i have Window Blinds 3.3 Enhanced but i dun like it... Well tell me what u think and if u have any questions ill be glad to show u how i did anything on my desktop :)

My Desktop <--- CLICK!

Hey where did some of you guys get those 3D ICONS?

In particular the 3d kazaa, and photoshop ones, etc..??

thanks!

ok, to famine, the start button symbol is part of the theme i'm beta testing and it will be out soon.
and to everone that wants cool icons..like the kazaa icon go HERE and HERE :)
there u will find all that u need :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back