Post your April desktop!

Re: that's cool

Originally posted by dotbatman

i don't think i've ever seen that aqua theme before...is that on ThemeXP?

Thanks. The theme style is called ocean, you can find it here.

Originally posted by gonaads

I'm using the newest version of E-Icons and I can't change them either. But it does alot of the rest. Maybe when they come out with an XP version.

Oh, btw here's where you can get E-Icons:

http://www.deepgls.com/eicons/download.htm

You should be able to do it. Click apply and rebuild icon cache and it should change them just fine. Don't know why it's not working for you, but it works for me.

hey 0_o, what OS are you running? I'm asking because it says that eicons is only good for 2000 and lower, not xp. Maybe XP has some issues with it.

if you are running Xp, are you able to change the icons for serach and run on the start menu?

thanks
K

where the hell can i get MMX wallpaper......i have the mad hatter theme.....and i love it....just need a wallpaper to go with it.....and it's driving me crazy not being able to find one.......urhghg

please help me someone

Hey Terrahertz,
That background is slick, a little bright but nice. Your Winamp skin is cool. I've been using "The Silence" for a while.

Originally posted by Kramer2K
hey 0_o, what OS are you running? I'm asking because it says that eicons is only good for 2000 and lower, not xp. Maybe XP has some issues with it.

if you are running Xp, are you able to change the icons for serach and run on the start menu?

thanks
K

My bad mate, I forgot that I still had my old hacked shell32.dll intact. Well, either way, E-Icons change most of them, but for Run and Search, those must be done in shell32. Sorry for the confusion.

Originally posted by Bubbabyte
where the hell can i get MMX wallpaper......i have the mad hatter theme.....and i love it....just need a wallpaper to go with it.....and it's driving me crazy not being able to find one.......urhghg

please help me someone

the person who made them dosnt have permissions to relase them yet only a few select peeps got them

How do u guys get that cool menu bar thing at the top of your screens, showing the CPU and RAM usage and stuff?

And how do u get that weather and date display on the desktop?

Hey o_O, I did some reshacking and icon switching to shell32.dll and it worked awsome after a reboot...here's what it looks like, along with a slightly modified desktop from before

K

Originally posted by Kramer2K
Hey o_O, I did some reshacking and icon switching to shell32.dll and it worked awsome after a reboot...here's what it looks like, along with a slightly modified desktop from before

K

Yeah, nice. I really don't use search must, so I just need to hack only a few in shell32.dll now. That is IE bitmaps, run, and a few more. The rest I use E-Icons now. It saves me a lot of time, especially since I change themes a lot.

u know what PISSES me off more than anything when i get a PM from a person who want me to email them things with 0 nadda nothing to there name !!

please post and help abit and ill email them to u :D

hey kramer....where did you get those round icons on your quick launch......i haven' tseen those colors around....can you hook me up......

thanks

my current fav

mydesktop9.jpg

My current one:)
using the great dent icons from dazzla. also liked that the wallpaper fits great with rainlendar(desktop calendar).
enjoy:D

what would i use to change the start bar color and text(the green part in the standard bar), before i get object bar and completely get rid of it...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back