Pledge of Allegiance --- Petition

I believe in God

I believe in God. I also believe that my belief in God should never have to be called into question when discussing my political views. We are afforded separation of church from state for a reason; so that we may not be oppressed through tyrany for our individual belief systems. We are free to worship whoever, and whatever we want without fear of interference by the government. As for the inclusion of the words "Under God" in the pledge; The founding fathers didn't feel they were necessary, or appropriate. I guees I'm inclined to agree with them. I don't think God really cares one way or the other. She has other, more worthy issues to deal with at the moment. Like making my garden grow.

:D

-Wrath

Originally posted by xsivforce
Then who keeps calling and breathing heavy?

how can I be breathing heavy, I have set my page file so low, it's supposed to prevent all that heavy breathing...oh..excuse me...I'm on the wrong thread:(

I love this country and its this kind of stuff that makes me want to cry, my eyes are getting all watery right now.......:(

Re: I believe in God

Originally posted by Wrathchild
I believe in God. I also believe that my belief in God should never have to be called into question when discussing my political views. We are afforded separation of church from state for a reason; so that we may not be oppressed through tyrany for our individual belief systems. We are free to worship whoever, and whatever we want without fear of interference by the government. As for the inclusion of the words "Under God" in the pledge; The founding fathers didn't feel they were necessary, or appropriate. I guees I'm inclined to agree with them. I don't think God really cares one way or the other. She has other, more worthy issues to deal with at the moment. Like making my garden grow.

:D

-Wrath

She? Mary maybe? hmmm stump me on that one. Just curious don't have to answer.:D

dealer and I officially hijacked this thread last night. Are you guys trying to jack it back? :mad:

it was an official highjack...what you guys tried to accomplish is what's known in our circle as a cruel and unnecessary 'lowjack'...where's the chief?

oh is that what it did for you xsiv?

hmm....

OH CRIPES... MENTAL IMAGE FORMING....

AAAARGH :eek:

BARF BAG AT THE READY :eek: :eek: :eek:

oh the humanity... oh my poor virgin eyes.... WHY WHY WHY...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back