2 cups white sugar
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup milk
1 pinch salt
3 cups quick cooking oats
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

In a saucepan bring sugar, cocoa, margarine, milk, and salt to a rapid boil for 1 minute.

Add quick cooking oats, peanut butter, and vanilla mix well.

Working quickly drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper and let cool.
A man that can cook...marry me? :D

My sister always used to make them. She would have to make an extra dozen or so just for me. ;)

Originally posted by xsivforce
OK. You wanna live in FL or AZ?
I'd say AZ, it's closer to your family but there's the ocean/beaches, green grass and rain in FL. Decisions decisions, I'll let you choose.

since this has been my very first attempt at high jack, I am mighty proud...this is lots of fun, and I will be looking forward to future highjackings

well it started going back the other way, but I kept the pressure on, but thanks dealer for hijacking it in the first place.

:cool:

YES, I noticed the lowjack, but the highjackers prevailed..well done, massah suh

xsivforce was right, I just licked your avatar dealer, man that chick taste fine....... oh yeah

now you know why she has that smile on her face........

:cool:

I'll join in when I get home...Yippeeee, I'm outta here :D

Famine...how did you do your case mod.
Well i've got an idea but could you explain it to me properly.

Originally posted by neo090282
Famine...how did you do your case mod.
Well i've got an idea but could you explain it to me properly.

Check your PM

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back