Pentagon Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
well looking at that I see a f16 or something like that ( tail was small eh ) not no 757 for sure great posts

This in on TV in the UK now

Does make you think how the American government could of helped set it up and the Twin Towers :eek:

If you look around you can see plenty of things that dont add up, the towers as far as I can see was all in the same plan, there is too many things that dont fit and there too easy to see, all you need to do is want to see. Its easy to not to see its scary stuff most people can not handle these things, the masses can't thats why it can happen. Look into the building that fell hours later, just around the corners from the towers, look at the towers falling, what was exploding in the floors lower down as the building started to fall, look carefully its so well done its almost impossible to see, just like at the pentagon but its there, look past the picutres use your OPENMIND.

paul2-0-0-2 said:
This in on TV in the UK now

Does make you think how the American government could of helped set it up and the Twin Towers :eek:

Just the fact they play that on TV is amazing and fantasic, dont expect that to happen in the states , as its all ready know first up the people in the states dont even read. Dont come in and flame me now its a proven fact that the MASSES do not read, all this info is out here yet DO THEY READ IT? No most dont its the same as a goldfish in a bowl , he will never ask himself what is behind that door, don't take this wrong folks, your humans its the same for others, you will read more about sports, sex, movie stars, drugs, murder, crime, but the NEWS in the STATES is part of the conditioning, same for alot of the NEWSPAPERS, if you watched Bowling For Columbine you would have seen that we as Canadiens REALLY get our NEWS served in a different way, we do not live in fear and we do not get told all the time that some black guy is going to kill us. Sorry but this is not as easy as the planes hit the towers and they fell. The actor James Woods was on a plane with 4 of them they were making a DRY RUN , he notified the proper people , nothing was done, HE as an actor and a person felt something was very very wrong, TRAINED people for some unknown reasons brushed it all away. This can be verified James Woods himself will say this is all 100% true.

go figure huh

Kermit_The_Frog said:
Just the fact they play that on TV is amazing and fantasic, dont expect that to happen in the states , as its all ready know first up the people in the states dont even read. Dont come in and flame me now its a proven fact that the MASSES do not read, all this info is out here yet DO THEY READ IT? No most dont its the same as a goldfish in a bowl , he will never ask himself what is behind that door, don't take this wrong folks, your humans its the same for others, you will read more about sports, sex, movie stars, drugs, murder, crime, but the NEWS in the STATES is part of the conditioning, same for alot of the NEWSPAPERS, if you watched Bowling For Columbine you would have seen that we as Canadiens REALLY get our NEWS served in a different way, we do not live in fear and we do not get told all the time that some black guy is going to kill us. Sorry but this is not as easy as the planes hit the towers and they fell. The actor James Woods was on a plane with 4 of them they were making a DRY RUN , he notified the proper people , nothing was done, HE as an actor and a person felt something was very very wrong, TRAINED people for some unknown reasons brushed it all away. This can be verified James Woods himself will say this is all 100% true.

go figure huh
Oh come on! You aren't being told a black guy is going to murder you, but you are being told the US is trying to take over the world and your buying it.
Its human nature, it starts in the second grade when a kid in your class looks wierd and you start speculating what his life looks like, and ends up with you, 40 years old, infront of the TV fascinated by Michael More (which is a biproduct of miseducation as well).

Well after reading hundres of "eye witness accounts", and viewing as much vids and photos that I can find, I beilve that the pentagon was hit with a plane. Not a 747 by any means, but a small commuter jet like a learjet. And I think that it is very possible that a air based missle could have been fired at it but didn't get there in time. This would explane the minimal weakage, the very low backblast from POI, as well as the relative damage to the building. It would also explaine the very low horizontal impact and the fact that there is virtually no damage to the lawn in front of the building or higher than the second floor. It would also explaine why there is no coverage of surviving memebers of a 747 flight 77 carring 224 ppl at max, but taking into consideration half capacity 112 ppl, you mean that no one on that flight have a relitives? No husbands, wifes, children, girlfirends, boyfriends, that the media would no jump on to cover the story of the century! Come on.

But 2 missing ppl, possibley hijackers, that would go un-noticed very easliy.

Kermit_The_Frog said:

go figure huh
sorry I cant read this since I am an American.

Did not say they can't read its they dont read , and we are not talking about one person we are talking PEOPLE its that same all over people are so taken by thier own lives and problems they cant see past that, and loads just dont have the means to get the information, and for Benny I understand seeing where you live why you would take the raod you do and make it personal about me, its easy to ignore information, its easy to act childish and say I cant read this because I am American, so what you should be the first to read it, then see I was not attacking you as a person, dont twist what I say into flaming, I said and I repeat PEOPLE dont read, its the same everywhe, hell in places they dont have the information to read because it is not allowed in to start with, Grow up both of you and at least READ some of the stuff out there. After all the links we have posted in this tread all either of you can come up with was a one line lame insult.

Like I said I am not putting anyone down and yes they always show the black man that killed the other guy , the black man that sells crack, the black man that robbed the bank, its all over the TV all the time , you are made to live in FEAR and its easy to see, For Benny your people are at least open about killing and attacking arab's for any good reason, you invade towns , slaughter children, woman and your leaders are proud that they do it. Then of course in your defence, well the fathers and sons and brothers of the people your leaders murder are killing your woman and children and brothers and sons, so in your case its normal to kill and murder, I might be a father of 5 kids and in my 40's but I am not stupid and I dont live my life in front a a tv, your insult was out of place and personal, if it was not for the US your country would be wiped out and all your people as well , makes no wonder you take that camp.

Kermit_The_Frog said:
Did not say they can't read its they dont read , and we are not talking about one person we are talking PEOPLE its that same all over people are so taken by thier own lives and problems they cant see past that, and loads just dont have the means to get the information, and for Benny I understand seeing where you live why you would take the raod you do and make it personal about me, its easy to ignore information, its easy to act childish and say I cant read this because I am American, so what you should be the first to read it, then see I was not attacking you as a person, dont twist what I say into flaming, I said and I repeat PEOPLE dont read, its the same everywhe, hell in places they dont have the information to read because it is not allowed in to start with, Grow up both of you and at least READ some of the stuff out there. After all the links we have posted in this tread all either of you can come up with was a one line lame insult.

Like I said I am not putting anyone down and yes they always show the black man that killed the other guy , the black man that sells crack, the black man that robbed the bank, its all over the TV all the time , you are made to live in FEAR and its easy to see, For Benny your people are at least open about killing and attacking arab's for any good reason, you invade towns , slaughter children, woman and your leaders are proud that they do it. Then of course in your defence, well the fathers and sons and brothers of the people your leaders murder are killing your woman and children and brothers and sons, so in your case its normal to kill and murder, I might be a father of 5 kids and in my 40's but I am not stupid and I dont live my life in front a a tv, your insult was out of place and personal, if it was not for the US your country would be wiped out and all your people as well , makes no wonder you take that camp.
I cant read this ... I dont wanna... wah wah wah.

Look I dont care either way I was making remarks in what I see and what I know, if you want to act like children and twist it into something else then GO AHEAD but after all we have seen and can see you MIGHT as well pull a GW BUSH and make this tread about Kermit the 40 year old ANTI JEW ANTI US hater that has no life and sits in front of a computer all day or a TV.

Oh wait a sec you both have WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more posts then me, Ya never seen me in the IRC chat huh? How about MSN messenger ? ICQ? nope never huh guess ya both spend WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY more time on the puter huh boys?

Well I have been here for years and ALL OF A SUDDEN I am ANTI JEW ANTI US?

Really I am all of a sudden a 40 year old looser with no life?

Maybe ya should read what I wrote you dont need to agree hell I dont care, but dont twist it around and make it out to be something its not, or do ya both work for GWB?

lol

what the hell are you talking about, where did someone call you anti-US? anti-Jew?

Its like anything look at Benny's post right away an attack personal why?

I dont attack anyone here I never have and I am not attacking Americans yet we see that it is twisted into that.

I dont expect people to see these things the ones that have yet to see it never will, people like Benny and Pseudo , all they see is what they want , Benny he needs at attack me as a person , the other guy all he see's is one sentence in a thread and takes offence to it , even though it was explained , he is the typical sheep the NON READING for sure , you can listen but did you hear?

Oh dont worry Benny thinks I am ANTI Jew and ANTI US I bet on it

Kermit_The_Frog said:
Its like anything look at Benny's post right away an attack personal why?

I dont attack anyone here I never have and I am not attacking Americans yet we see that it is twisted into that.

I dont expect people to see these things the ones that have yet to see it never will, people like Benny and Pseudo , all they see is what they want , Benny he needs at attack me as a person , the other guy all he see's is one sentence in a thread and takes offence to it , even though it was explained , he is the typical sheep the NON READING for sure , you can listen but did you hear?

Oh dont worry Benny thinks I am ANTI Jew and ANTI US I bet on it
you need to lighten up....

You need to grow up whats a matter cant you type more than 4-5 words at a time

lol

You need to go play in the other threads like a good boy

Play nice children... or put the toys away and go home. Please :)

Or... I'll take yer toys away and send ya home.

Remember we are all speculating on what happened. We really don't know. We can not assume... cause if we assume, remember whaaaaat happens. :)

Kermit_The_Frog said:
You need to grow up whats a matter cant you type more than 4-5 words at a time

lol

You need to go play in the other threads like a good boy
maybe when you act like an adult I will treat you like an adult. remember what they say about arguing on the internet.

lets see ... 1, 2, 3, wow I did a whole bunch of words that time... will need to spread that over several posts.

gonaads said:
Or... I'll take yer toys away and send ya home.

Remember we are all speculating on what happened. We really don't know. We can not assume... cause if we assume, remember whaaaaat happens. :)

who has all the toys... I didnt get any toys... I want a toy and I want it now!!! /me stomps feet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back