Pentagon Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus that footage shows the object only feet off the ground before impact. If it be an aircraft of that size (757 200) the engines would hit the ground sheer off and an instant fireball would insue do to full wing tanks of jet fuel. Plus from the footage the object is rather small in comparason to a 757. I look at all the images out there and the limited footage from security cams and rattle it around in my head. I make up my own mind as to what I think may have happened. But I leave it alone. This is why this nation is a great one... to a point. :D We can think and see what has occured and judge it accordingly and even voice our opinion as to the way we think it. Without being in fear of being dragged off to jail or disappearing forever.

It's good to have freedoms init?

Well it is not the first time nor the last that something just does not add up, after all this time not one good video or pictures , YOU know the is more then meets the eye here, and the towers I am not even going to bother because I have seen enough and I am sure that all that was staged and was part of the BIG picture, its sad when they need to kill so many people just to make up a reason and create the "need" for war , its all about $ , WAR pays its good buisness.

Sad but thats the way this world is.

No comment. :rolleyes: They could be listening. :D

It seems a bit strange to me that an aircraft of this size flying at the speed it was, managed to hit the pentagon in what seems to be an almost horizontal flight path as apposed to a dive. Are there no perimeter fences around the pentagon or other objects that would have precluded an almost horizontal trajectory from any direction? From the evidence provided here so far and taking into account the structure of the pentagon which I am lead to believe is a factor of a decade or more, stronger than the towers for impacts (which remember did not initially cause enough structural damage to cause any sort of collapse in the towers, this was caused by heat) I think that there is a possibility that the damage is consistent with the aircraft impact but not (in my opinion) at this site.

I put forward the possibility that the impact was caused not by the plane on it’s own but by a chasing missile as (again) I have been told that automatic measures were in place at the pentagon for just this scenario which would make you all correct, or would it?

There is one person on this board that probably already knows the answer to this or can at least provide an educated guess and I have noted that this person has not posted any comments so come on, lets here from you.

:) :) ;)

We all know it was not a plane thats the thing , and yes there is no way that anything could attack the pentagon its one of the most highly guarded places in the world 24/24 GET REAL.

I am sorry but the towers did not fall because of heat imho IT WAS A PERFECT IMPLOSION demolition experts could not have made those 2 towers fall any more perfectly.

What about that other building you know the one just around the corner from the towers with the bomb shelter windows the one that for some unknown reason FELL hours later even though there was hardly any fires to be seen in it?

Nope I just dont buy into any of it not a bit

Kermit_The_Frog said:
We all know it was not a plane thats the thing , and yes there is no way that anything could attack the pentagon its one of the most highly guarded places in the world 24/24 GET REAL.

I am sorry but the towers did not fall because of heat imho IT WAS A PERFECT IMPLOSION demolition experts could not have made those 2 towers fall any more perfectly.

What about that other building you know the one just around the corner from the towers with the bomb shelter windows the one that for some unknown reason FELL hours later even though there was hardly any fires to be seen in it?

Nope I just dont buy into any of it not a bit

The point I was making is that there is a possibility that the pentagon’s own defences were the cause or partial cause of the damage here. We don't actually know anything for sure.

:) :) :)

OK, kermit you really need some fresh air.

I am a Mechanical Engineer and can tell you that the wings are made to be flexible, the nose would cruble like a pop can, once penetrated far enough, the wings would either shear off or fold back and follow the rest of the airplane into the building. They were finding small pieces of the plane outside of the pentagon right afterwords, also there were a few light poles knocked down on the street parallel to the impact.

As far as the WTC, it would fall inwords because it was a unique structure. There were no center supports, the entire load was supported by the outer steel frame. By the damage left by the impact and the subsequent fires, it isn't exactly a conspiracy to think that the structure simply failed. There is a phoenomenon called creep in metals. This is basically that if you elevate the temperature of a metal under a constant load, as in the WTC, it can deform at stresses much lower than its standard operating temperature load. A common stainless alloy will handle a load of 1,000psi at 1090° C for on average 3,000h whereas if you lower that temperature just 100°C to 990°C the same alloy will on average hold that load for 100,000h

j79zlr said:
OK, kermit you really need some fresh air.

I am a Mechanical Engineer and can tell you that the wings are made to be flexible, the nose would cruble like a pop can, once penetrated far enough, the wings would either shear off or fold back and follow the rest of the airplane into the building. They were finding small pieces of the plane outside of the pentagon right afterwords, also there were a few light poles knocked down on the street parallel to the impact.

As far as the WTC, it would fall inwords because it was a unique structure. There were no center supports, the entire load was supported by the outer steel frame. By the damage left by the impact and the subsequent fires, it isn't exactly a conspiracy to think that the structure simply failed. There is a phoenomenon called creep in metals. This is basically that if you elevate the temperature of a metal under a constant load, as in the WTC, it can deform at stresses much lower than its standard operating temperature load. A common stainless alloy will handle a load of 1,000psi at 1090° C for on average 3,000h whereas if you lower that temperature just 100°C to 990°C the same alloy will on average hold that load for 100,000h

It was a long time since I studied such things but you figures seem to be “mixed metaphor’s here”. One measures air pressure, another the effect of load bearing surfaces when heated which you seem to have referenced backwards to a lower temperature or have I miss-read your post? Anyway you are of course correct in your synopsis, with little or no regard to a central fire-proofish containing structure, the twin towers were doomed when the containing structure (the outside concrete and steel sections looped together by cross-members that themselves provided the support for the entire building) melted and started a chain reaction which as I myself observed at the time collapsed downwards, in an almost gravity like way which seemed very strange. They seemed to collapse along the plumb-bob line if one existed.

:) :) :) :)

I never once mentioned air pressure. psi is a messure of pressure, but is also used as a measure of stress load. sigma=Force / area, pounds per square inch. I was showing that at an elevated temperature the same steel alloy holding the same load of 1,000 psi would fail after 3,000 hours and if the temperature was lowered 100C it would last 100,000 hours. Just showing that high temperatures can have a drastic affect on the strength and failure rate of the material. just because it didn't necessarily melt the steel does not mean it had no affect on its strength characteristics.

LOL yeak ok if you think so your allowed your opinions but does not mean your right. There are plenty of people who disregard what you say.

And where are the pictures of the bent light poles? The small pieces ? LOLOL WEAR ARE THE ENGINES ??

lmao

Kermit_The_Frog said:
LOL yeak ok if you think so your allowed your opinions but does not mean your right. There are plenty of people who disregard what you say.

And where are the pictures of the bent light poles? The small pieces ? LOLOL WEAR ARE THE ENGINES ??

lmao

I’m a bit concerned about the bent light poles and engines (aviation I presume) you mention. Aviation engines in particular are designed to withstand very high temperatures but come unstuck with colliding object’s, even large birds can destroy such an engine almost totally. However I do not remember such large birds (albatrosses) in the vicinity of the pentagon on this day. The engines must have survived or at least partially, where are they?

:) :)

yes they shear off and they are HUGE the fires that we saw your gonna try and tell me that OH THEY ALL MELTED OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk and of course they stayed attached to the wings RIGHT>? and stayed right there in the very center and BURNT ?? ahhahahahahah PLEASEEEEEEEEEE stop your making this so silly

yes a JET engine mmmmmmmm let me think about that for a second well HOT DANG they burn JET FUEL <<>> JET FUEL dont burn them ....... oh wait must be all that stone that was lite on fire or that steel that was UP IN FLAMES ?? JET feul burns off so damn fast its unreal it dont linger around ROCKS DONT BURN nor STEEL in any plane crash we have ever seen anywhere in the world we always see HUGE pieces of PLANES yes PLANES but not in the pentagon.

yea, I'm making this silly.

Ok sorry but what about the rolls of wire in front of the building ??

Come on explain to me how they never got touched as the 757 << LMAO fly 2 feet above the ground ?? and hit that building LEVEL? not on an angle? YES its a miracle that anyone can even start to belive this is true. Your all being lied to agian and you just dont want to belive it. Its not BUSH he is no different that any other person they will ALLOW to be in that seat , no matter what SIDE they make you belive they are on , they are on THEIR own side, your not one of them, they are in charge the guy BUSH he is just the puppet like all them before him and KERRY is just another , they will do what they are told to do. You all know this is how it is you just dont want to belive it.

peace

I have loooked at some of the arial photos of the crash site at the Pentagon and I cant see any large burn marks on the grass as to the jet fuel or any matter of any kind catching fire where it would make sense, within the vicinity that logically develops from a crash as that.

Then if you superimpose just the size of the jet that did crash iinto the building it seems a little strange still.

I wonder if there are any security cameras of the vicinity/perimiter of the Pentagon at the time of 'impact'? What about any government employees that were present on the exterior of the Pentagon at this time or even as it was approaching? There would be alot of people to persuade into turning their heads and not attesting to what they might have seen as it happened.

Well there are people that kept saying it sounded like this or that , but of course there was CAM's we all know there are all over the place all around that building and all buildings that are let me seeeeeeee OH GOD DAMN IMPORTANT MILITARY TARGETS yes parking lots in shopping malls have better cams ever watch the news and see the CAMS outside all BANKS?? Its just one big joke this whole story gotta be some stupid to think you can fly a 757 into that kind of target that place has a no fly zone and has jets in the air flying over all the time , white house as well , and congress , but they are going to say on no we dont patrol our skies we dont have no fly zones , we dont have any kind of automatic air defence systems around any of our very important buildings , OH YES YOU DO PEOPLE , my dad was a RAF pilot for 14 years and saw action in the Middle east , libya (another bin laden ) but now reformed ... and the minute I heard about it I called my dad and said mmmmmmm you cant fly a plane into that building can you >? He said mmmmm NOPE cant be done unless well unless

you figure that out take a guess folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back