Pentagon Attack

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Kush, Sep 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kush

Kush High On Life!

check out this video, dont know if its true or not.
    Click Here

~bk likes this.
  2. ~bk

~bk I Political User

That was quite interesting.

3. kreepy20

kreepy20 OSNN Addict

Quite interesting indeed.

4. paul2-0-0-2

paul2-0-0-2 Moderator

Yes it is

But if you see another site you see what that person missed out then it makes it BS lol

5. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

they present a compelling argument...

6. Kush

Kush High On Life!

wow thanks ~bk u bumped me up now i have two rep boxes THANKS!

7. paul2-0-0-2

paul2-0-0-2 Moderator

Here lol

''Here is an article with some of the quotes used in that flash presentation. They only give half the quotes and make it sound as if the eye witnesses are agreeing that this was not a commuter plane, which is not at all what they are implying when they discribe the attack.//

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/met...p01/attack.html

:rolleyes:

8. gonaads

gonaads Beware the G-Man Political User Folding Team

Makes ya think don't it. But a Missile is definately more to the way the damage to the Pentagon shows. Hmmmmm...

9. Henyman

Henyman Secret Goat Fetish Political User

hmmmm great film :cool:

10. gonaads

Now the Missile could have been the backup plan since one of the Aircraft never got to it's intended target.

11. Evil Marge

Evil Marge I Rule Political User

I never take anything from ebaumsworld.com serious

12. gonaads

But I have seen footage from that first day and it never looked like a plane had hit. Damage was too light. The media put it off as saying that the Pentagon was such a strong built building, made to withstand an hard impact... go fig.

An Airliner the size of a 757 would have taken out the whole section. Those planes are huge.

13. Hsn

Hsn King

Good film.

It does indeed look like a missile strike.

14. Teddy

Teddy Boogie Nights...!

DOCUMENTARY: The 9/11 Conspiracies
    Channel: Channel 4 4
    Date: Thursday 9th September 2004
    Time: 21:00 to 22:00 (starting in 1 day)
    Duration: 1 hour.
    Documentary which tries to unravel some of the most prominent conspiracy theories that have persisted ever since the terrorist attacks on the United States in September 2001. Among those interviewed are official investigators, various intelligence sources and some of the conspiracy theorists themselves as the programme attempts to discover who is peddling the stories and what truths may yet be hidden.
    (Subtitles)

Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.digiguide.com. Copyright ©1999-2004 GipsyMedia Ltd. Information copied from DigiGuide cannot be re-distributed, sold or used without prior written consent from GipsyMedia Ltd. All rights reserved.

15. fimchick

fimchick OSNN Senior Addict

I would think that if there was such compelling evidence about this possible conspiracy/coverup with the Pentagon crash, that it would have long aired on a news channel rather than on Ebaumsworld.com -- "A Hilarious Collection of Media for the Masses."

16. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Electronica Addict Political User Folding Team

17. ~bk

~bk I Political User

Hmm.. interesting Grandmaster.

18. Glaanieboy

Glaanieboy Moderator

Another conspiracy theory down the drain :p

19. ThePatriot

ThePatriot -=[BOHICA!]=- Political User

Damn! And I was just buying into that one!!! :p

Seriously, I heard this quite some time ago, and it sounded like a black helicopter story then, too. If you look at the footage of the planes hitting the towers, you'll see that there was very little damage done by the wings...actually, at 100+ tons, or whatever the weight of the aircraft was, there was very little impact damage period. Most of the structural damage was from the heat of the burning fuel, not from the impact. At the speeds the two aircraft that hit the tower were travelling, the wings were most likely precariously close to being torn of from exceeding max speed anyhow...so it justs makes sense that clipping light poles or hitting on the first bounce on the way into the Pentagon already weakened/snapped the wings. They would by law of physics continue to travel in the same general direction...and follow the fuselage into the inferno. Aircraft aluminum melts quite well. Go look at other plane crash photos..same story. No discernable plane left, just a burn mark. But I will admit, it a good conspiracy theory. To the untrained eye, it sure looks plausable.

20. gonaads

Interseting that in the first link at the bottom of the page the pic on the right shows the impact hole. But even if the wings were to disintegrate into nothingness they would still show a large slice like impact in the outer stucture of the building. And it does not. Strange. And if you remember the impact holes in the side or the towers, they showed a very wide impact hole with the center being larger than where the aircraft's wings hit, So the pics are not consistant with an aircraft impact.

http://www.humanunderground.com/11september/pent-data-pent.html

Now this does not look like an airliner impact
    [​IMG]

Look at the base of the building in the pic below, the base supports are still there. If the wings had hit there, there would not be anything left. Plus they said that the plane hit between the first and second floors. Still no wing impact damage. Very strange.
    [​IMG]

Now look at the width of the impact on the north tower.
    [​IMG]

Hell of a difference.

Plus the emense size of the impact hole in comparason to the Pentagon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.