osnn christmas logo contest

gonaads said:
How do you know if it's not a guy in "drag"? :eek: :p
Marge is right, we women know these things ... It's you guys that don't until it's almost too late :p

Jewelzz said:
Marge is right, we women know these things ... It's you guys that don't until it's almost too late :p

Hmmmm, reminds me of that animated gif of that *cough* shapely stripping woman *cough* I posted in the Administration Section... Ya remember that one Jewelzz? :rolleyes: :p

ok

front page logo:169x175 14k
47-frontlogoxmas.gif
or

Attachments

• HQfrontpagesantalogo.gif
    HQfrontpagesantalogo.gif
    16.5 KB · Views: 77
gonaads said:
Hmmmm, reminds me of that animated gif of that *cough* shapely stripping woman *cough* I posted in the Administration Section... Ya remember that one Jewelzz? :rolleyes: :p
The one Henyman would have set as his desktop wallpaper?:rolleyes: :D

Forum logo:169x156 14k
1b-forumlogoxmas14k.gif
or
02-forumlogobikerHQ1.gif

I started with the santa and EP posted that their was 2 dif logo's so i started to make one also for the front page logo. The biker logo design I liked but when i was finished I thought he would be great for the forums so I decided I had to make them for both logo choices.

:sigh:

I like the biker for the forum parties and the santa for the front page... so I had to make it :D

I think instead of all that animation, just pick a simple small affect, and get a few frames in there to smooth it out...like his nose going to a glow, or the orb going to a twinkle, or that hot babes skirt blowing up...(my favorite)

or a picture of that hot geffy dude going to a big smile

that's even if ep wants something animated...but if anything, it has to be real subtle

also, it's got to be really clean, take a look at gonaads work...really sharp stuff

Looks good egghead, you doing one for techzonez too?
I'll let christmas get a bit closer yet, so there is still time :D

Electronic Punk said:
Looks good egghead, you doing one for techzonez too?
I'll let christmas get a bit closer yet, so there is still time :D
hey! :)

thanks guys!

Reverend does all the work at Techzonez.

I usually just make some christmas sigs and get drunk.

Having a blast with this here

Noticed! You have had more sigs and avatars than me!!
I am gonna have to do a new one up, tho it won't be festive... my new sigs and avatars take far too much work for it to just be for a single month.

Lost my creativity somewhere in Sheffield.

Electronic Punk said:
Noticed! You have had more sigs and avatars than me!!
I am gonna have to do a new one up, tho it won't be festive... my new sigs and avatars take far too much work for it to just be for a single month.

Lost my creativity somewhere in Sheffield.
I go through Sigs and Avatars faster than a clown uses toilet paper....

hmm (makes a good sig idea)

I usually play tag games when making sigs. You find great pics on the net and crop and tag em with your name.

My first attempt

Attachments

• xmas_logo.jpg
    xmas_logo.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 131
Very nice :)
I think I am gonna have a different looking one for the frontpage and forums.
Please remember not to go over the edges, so it all blends in nicely with the area outside of the logo image.

gonaads: What effect did you do on OSNN.net in the orb? I need to recreate that for my logos

[edit] And what font [/edit]

Jewelzz said:
gonaads: What effect did you do on OSNN.net in the orb? I need to recreate that for my logos

[edit] And what font [/edit]

Jewelzz, ask EPunk for the Font. Me at work ATM and brain does not remember. :( :p

The effect, I think, was a very light punch effect. Ta give it that round look.

Excellent work BTW. :)

I dunno, this is Steelfish ... the font that's used in the logo with a weak punch added but it doesn't look the same

BTW, EP asked for gold balls

errr Orb I mean ;)

Attachments

• xmas_logo2.jpg
    xmas_logo2.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 124

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back