osnn christmas logo contest

Jewelzz said:
Marge is right, we women know these things ... It's you guys that don't until it's almost too late :p

My friend passed out drunk, so he did not know until it was really to late :p. Had a male that looked like a female in his bed.

Jewelzz said:
Marge is right, we women know these things ... It's you guys that don't until it's almost too late :p
found this pic for the ladies :)

enjoy :D

[url]http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.funnypictures2.com/albums/album10/belly105.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.funnypictures2.com/gallery/album10/belly105&h=347&w=607&sz=8&tbnid=88u3uo1Ak5MJ:&tbnh=76&tbnw=132&start=3&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbelly105%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DG[/url]

I can hear the North Pole jokes coming already

edit - Link Update!

Boredome set in ... I colorized the orb again and again :p Used a few different christmas tubs

Attachments

• xmas_pressie.jpg
    xmas_pressie.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 154
  • xmas_white.jpg
    xmas_white.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 144
  • xmas_bow.jpg
    xmas_bow.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 132
  • xmas_balls.jpg
    xmas_balls.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 145
those are amazing!

but they look too big.

EP wants them in this demension which is the size of the actual logo pic.

use the pics in the attachment as your canvas.

you will be fine as long as you don't increase the dimensions.

enclosed is both the forum logo and the front logo.

cheers!

oh..

right click, "save as" the pic you want.

Attachments

• forumlogo.gif
    forumlogo.gif
    13.4 KB · Views: 143
  • frontogo.gif
    frontogo.gif
    15.9 KB · Views: 147
American Zombie said:
Here it is....I had removed it as I felt it is not very good but I guess I will let others decide that for themselves.

Edit:Main page logo
slow down the lights

egghead said:
those are amazing!

but they look too big.

EP wants them in this demension which is the size of the actual logo pic.

use the pics in the attachment as your canvas.

you will be fine as long as you don't increase the dimensions.

enclosed is both the forum logo and the front logo.

cheers!

oh..

right click, "save as" the pic you want.

I'm using the original .psd files :)

Jewelzz said:
Boredome set in ... I colorized the orb again and again :p Used a few different christmas tubs

Jewelzz, The white one is great... buuuuut *constructive criticism* :rolleyes:

Maybe drop the bells down a bit and center out the text.

And, why don't ya make another white one but with the gift boxes. That would look really nice. :) ;)

Jewelzz said:
I'm using the original .psd files
If these are still layered then you would have an advantage over everyone else that is having to work with the flattened images.

American Zombie said:
If these are still layered then you would have an advantage over everyone else that is having to work with the flattened images.
the dimensions look out so my guess is Electronic Punk will have to reformat them.

They are very sweet!

I need to learn how to make glass shapes

Yeah, the dimensions of the original PSDs are off, infact I think the ones I have created are larger. And the forum background is totally different.

We need to help Jewelzz buff up the words :)
Liking the one with the red orb J :)

very nice Jewelzz, but that text still aint right :eek:

Henyman said:
very nice Jewelzz, but that text still aint right :eek:
I think a completely different font should be used anyway, the idea is to make it different after-all :)

SPeedY_B said:
I think a completely different font should be used anyway, the idea is to make it different after-all :)
That's kinda the reason I wanted to put the orb in the distance...

I remember when Reverend at Techzonez first started with the orb forum and I asked right away if we could get rid of the ball and make our own logo.

If you look at the biker I did. It is actually a tree ornament and in the back ground is another one hidden with an angel and I decided to animate the back ground.. not to hide the orb but to make it look like the biker had set up a holiday booth to party :D

and the "santa catching the snowflakes", If you look at santa's feet you will see snow.. I got the snow from a picture of a snow covered house hahha

and the snow falling is from another picture of snowflakes in the dark.........:)

Well now Rev has removed the Orb it's all ours :eek:
I need some free time to work on OSNN v2, but I won't call it OSNN v2, cos when people do that it just sounds cack.

I am not sure why many forums don't create their own logo's and loose the orb..

It took TZ a year to do that :p

you do a great job at these thing EP, The forum kicks ass and you and Jewelzz could make the best of a new design without the orb.

my opinion anyway... you guys are great at these things!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back