osnn christmas logo contest

Rep points for who? :eek:

Work has already begun on something, but I don't have anything to show people yet and I am not even sure I will give teasers, might just launch one day without talking to anyone, but its a way of yet as I haven't really had any time off this year. I have 10 days for closedown at work - will hopefully make some real progress then... but you won't know if I do or not ;D

I'm normally pretty open about site developments, but I wanna keep this underwraps, come up with new original concepts, but visually and functionality-wise, see what I can come up with.

Electronic Punk said:
Rep points for who? :eek:

Work has already begun on something, but I don't have anything to show people yet and I am not even sure I will give teasers,
Someone suggested rotating 8 pics...

Let's do the 12 days of christmas :)

If you could rotate all of them randomly thgroughout the 12 days that would be so wild to see the vistors comment,

either your sig and avatar are animate, or this coffee is awesome.
sounds like a good idea.

You mean one for each day, or just having a big pot of them and showing them randomly.

Electronic Punk said:
You mean one for each day, or just having a big pot of them and showing them randomly.
The biggert the pot the better the christmas tree!!! :D

I've seen lot's of nice budding going on. ;)

Long time until the 12th so you shouls see many contributions from members.

Look at everyon'e's signature artwork

I can name a few people here who I would love to look at their idea's

:D

I like the rotating idea. Its hard picking someones artwork to choose so i think it should be rotating but thats just my opinion.

Well seems my PC decided to reboot itself last night :( Not sure I remember how I got the red orb or the white orb. Someone made the comment about seperate layers ... only the text is on a seperate layer, the orb and background are on the same layer. I duplicated the original then cut out the background. Now I have 2 .psd files, I just colorize the orb and place it over the original.

As for the text EP, that's the original too. Why it's coming out all funky, I have no idea. I'll see if I can find a nice looking, christmasy font to use.

and i wish i also good participate in this but my monitor gone poof defect and now i use a old monitor thats also not good anymore and i only have black and white so i cant make anything :(

wadada said:
now i use a old monitor thats also not good anymore and i only have black and white so i cant make anything :(
Is that why your sig is black and gray? :p

sunsetsig.png

my monitor gone defect yesterday, the sig and the x-mas sig i made a week ago

Thanks wadada, they just don't look right to me on the orb.

Ok, I've decided to be nice so take advantage :p I you want I'll post the orb that I tubed. Guess that would make it a lil more fair but then again, I spend hours getting this thing just right for our **** owner :p

I can give you PSP format or .psd ... .psd will work in PSP 8 and PSP 9.

Simple one this time

Attachments

• orb1.jpg
    orb1.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 133
Christmas pud :)

Attachments

• pud.jpg
    pud.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 129
Here's some crappy animation

Attachments

• snow1.gif
    snow1.gif
    46.2 KB · Views: 127
perris said:
anyone thinik of sending santa and his sleigh aacross the orb?
Rough one

Attachments

• orb1.gif
    orb1.gif
    24.8 KB · Views: 128
Glitter balls :p

That's it, I'm done

Attachments

• glitter.jpg
    glitter.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 185

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back