osnn christmas logo contest

unless ep needs more time to implement, I think that's a good deadline

nice zombie...as per other ideas, try some snow, sleigh, hot babes in mini Santa suits, whatever...stuff to spice it up

I'll give it a try if I can before December 6 (going on vacation).

i would really like to help but i dont have photoshop or anything. I might give it a shot tomorrow when i go to my dads. His gf has print master which might do something.

hi!

no merry hoho rum from prizes?

hehe

ok

what's the absolute file size limit and can I animate the logo.gif?

thanks

Hello!

I scrapped the animation idea because I do not know the file size restrictions.

Here is my submission.

I used the gif extension and the file size is the same as the logo currently in use.

I can change any part of the text and picture. Let me know if you guys are interested in chages.

Attachments

• xmaslogo.gif
    xmaslogo.gif
    13.9 KB · Views: 187
perris said:
too red...nice santa blend into the orb though
Thanks!

This submission suits the forum's logo demensions.

Attachments

• noredxmas.gif
    noredxmas.gif
    14.2 KB · Views: 169
hey where'd that animated submission go?

could you make that little twinklle in the orb animate?...not too often though

everyone...your's is great...zombie had some animation going an he deleted it...needed work, and I think ep loaths animation up there, but what the hey

i got another idea...do something with like christmas ights going around the logo or something. Also add an elf. Sorry i am trying to help but my ideas suck lol

edit: hey i tried something it paint. I could easily do alot better job but i cant do much with paint sorry. Maybe someone could fix it better? If u want the link to where the pic came from its http://soulmistake.us/alphas/xmas/Elf-SM-110703/AlphaBy.gif.

I will try and do more tomorrow. I wanted to add lights around the logo but i cant at the moment.

Attachments

• crap logo.bmp
    102.5 KB · Views: 129
perris said:
hey where'd that animated submission go?
Here it is....I had removed it as I felt it is not very good but I guess I will let others decide that for themselves.

Edit:Main page logo

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back