OSNN Adverts

I think the post office one is a new one from the labour party hq website, reminding us that soon to call a Police Officer you need to que up at your local post office.

Good to know Marge:

Lee: I guess that means it pays me very little then steals the rest as tax.

The official ad complaint thread

was chillinout to some nice trance music and all of a sudden a robo cleaner ad started talking scared the hell out of me.

Quite ironically, I have one on this thread.

We are aware that some of the ads are talking, we're currently trying a new advert provider (Who it seems won't last long ;)) so the problem will be dealt with if possible.

thank god hehe... i wasent going to bitcx but if you dont like em then im glad to say i dont either. :) hehe

I'm getting this Flash ad on top now for a dog's brush. It's fine, but it has sound and it seems to start automatically. All the sudden I get an informercial through my headphones.

Lee said:
I am jealous I get nada ads, this aint fair!

you gotta click more or change browser if you want to complain?

PERSONALLY - voice ads are BAD if they are all over and have uncool voices that go on too long and GOOD if they are very rare and have cool voices that are short and unexpected and ?fun? :cool:

Someone should make one that recites your IP address (technically possible with a plug in I am sure!)

The ads from burstnet.com are bloody annoying, if I leave my mouse in an article they pop up all over the place. If you don't know what I mean, its the ones that highlight random words in an article then when you mouseover them it pops up with a sponsor link.

Code:
.burstnet.com
To stop them in Firefox input the above into your adblock.

man... i just opend up 3 threads in fiefox tabs and 3 of them were talking ads!

bloody hell.

I thought I had every pop up or ad stomped out and then these weird live ads started coming through when I'm here...oh well I don't care it's helping support the site so it's fine with me...hell I'd even pay a membership if I had to...only reason I'm posting is cause I wasn't sure about these live ads

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back