OSNN Adverts

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
:eek: i know that we dont have them here, which is why i was so suprised when the atachment showed up :confused:

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    197.7 KB · Views: 223
sp2 IE control I am sure of it. Get the same when checking profiles at yahoo games, like allow pop-ups for this site, white tick surrounded by green.

#osnn:
[20:08] <Henyman> pop-ups!!!1111
[20:08] <ElectronicPunk> I know
[20:08] <ElectronicPunk> trying to get em sorted:(
[20:09] <ElectronicPunk> the advertiser I am using is new

I can't ****ing stand popups/unders/interstituals or anything that generally goes out of the areas I have specified for ads.
I will keep pestering, seems to be tribalfusion ads that spawn the popups (generally 468x60 ads)

If you see a popup, please post a link to the ad you see and I will do my best to get it sorted.

Firefox has Ad-Block.
Very leathal. Dont worrie though got mine set to hide ad's only :D

If Michiel can't disable pops on these adverts when I ask him in about 30 mins I am going to remove his 468x60 ads when I get home.

Don't have a popup blocker, have been asking him for two days and these popups are driving me nuts. He also uses 468x60 ads on the 728x90 if there is nothing else to display, so those will come off as well.

ARG IT STEALS FOCUS WHEN I WRITE MY REPLIES!!
AND THEY ARE FIRING SHELLS OUTSIDE AND IT IS MAKING MY DESK AND MONITOR SHAKE.

I want to go home.

Electronic Punk said:
AND THEY ARE FIRING SHELLS OUTSIDE AND IT IS MAKING MY DESK AND MONITOR SHAKE.
Those pop-ups must really be annoying them too!:D

felt like they are right outside, am home now and the popups should be sorted.

woo yay the shark poking stick poped them all :D

Security Error!!!

I keep getting this error popping up in the Jokes and Humour thread.Doesn't happen anywhere else though :eek:

Edit...Is happening in other threads now :confused:

Advertisers I'd imagine, can you post a link of the exact page it happens on?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back