OSNN Adverts

SPeedY_B said:
Advertisers I'd imagine, can you post a link of the exact page it happens on?
First happened when I clicked the Jokes and Humour thread and it's just happened again when I came back to OSNN on the main forum page and when I clicked link to this thread :confused:
edit..and after posting this reply

Yes i kept getting it aswel stoped now though

Edit: Wel did got it again after posted this

Yeah i got a cookie popup from them .. has to be ad related.

me too last night - you are not alone! I worked out it was specific to this site & then knew it was an Ad. EP will sort it soon no doubt....

I'm not seeing those :(
I will have a word with Michiel who has me testing his new ad network and see if we can determine what the problem is.

When you see the error let me know exactly which ads appear on that page that way we can fix em or get rid of them.

I get the same, thing, or I was yesterday, will let you know which ads are there when it happens again

I just got it as well :(

Not sure what add it was though. It might have been the "Sun's executive team presents ..." one

*edit*
Almost sure now, had it again

Next time it happens can you copy down the img url and the target url and I will get it followed up asap.

I feel ashamed I am not getting any ads. seems I am being left out.

Just got a Security Error

Attempted to establish a connection with a.as-eu.falkag.net, but the certificate belongs to ssl1.speedera.net

I can see no references to falkag or speedera in the page source, main banner is the sun networking one, then the google one, and I cant see what the last bottom banner is cause I rejected the certificate

[killa_bunny] said:
Just got a Security Error

Attempted to establish a connection with a.as-eu.falkag.net, but the certificate belongs to ssl1.speedera.net

I can see no references to falkag or speedera in the page source, main banner is the sun networking one, then the google one, and I cant see what the last bottom banner is cause I rejected the certificate
Thats the one I'm getting too,bloody annoying :mad:

Wel everyone else are getting these delightful ads, so I feel like I didn't get an invite to the party.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back