October Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted by Piett
Nice Faction, although the messenger icon in your start bar kind of detracts from the rest of the theme, imo. the colour of the wallpaper is nice though. i really did those blueish colours :)

yes never tookthe tome to change it :)

Matt this wasnt a Mac os Theme its for WB of corse :) but it was never ment to be a mac OS theme the makersHere made the theme from nothing :) its a pay for pak but comvers Lots of programs that are skinable from icq to Windows media player :) as seen in the Desktop

id like to give your uber desktop a get go but Html and Me are like oil and water :)

dejott, its called Windows MAX V4 and i downloaded it from Deskmod.

Posted by Javakhanzz
dejott, its called Windows MAX V4 and i downloaded it from Deskmod.

didn't find it from deskmod. can you send it to me?

Hello Peeps, I know this has probably been asked a thousand times, but how do you guys get all those lovely active desktop elements? I want....no i need to have the google search feild on my desktop?????????

I bow in subservient gratitude oh marsterfull ones!!!!!

yeah i'd like some of that active **** on ma desktop too...in stead of those dent icons...

Faction, that comment about Apple/MAC wasn't directed towards you, I think G-Liz asked the question.

And don't worry, I am writing a new tutorial for XP-erience that should make everyone able to do some great things with active desktop.

I am still waiting for Matt to update his tutorial on how to make his awesome desktop thingers... still waiting....
:D

hehe, the wait will be well worth it, trust me =)
perfection takes time. and we all know I am perfect.

Posted by madmatt
hehe, the wait will be well worth it, trust me =)
perfection takes time. and we all know I am perfect.

/me eyes cant roll far enough :D

Here's mine, should really be for November just I just customised it -

nice color scheme, looks kind of blury though, maybe the image quality?

Yeah it is :( I only had HyperSnap DX to take the pic and I set the jpg compression quality to 80% :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back