October Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
b-man__ - just as much as i can say for yer sig :D... can yah make it a little smaller though... not breaking any rules.. just that if anyones mum/dad walks into a room with a pic like that on the screen... sure it wont be the highlight of their life... or what will be left of it (depending on the parents :D)

MdSalih

hehe, nice sig though. =)
bluecat, nice, however your calendar is too large for my likings.

that's sleak, nice match job with wamp and the visual style. haven't seen that visual style yet.

thanks that is a big compliment commin from you the vs is chrome4|xp 2nd generation

Posted by Bluecat
Hiya!

Long time no see!

Well, here's my current thing.......:cool:

Nice lookin' DT...... Is that wallpaper a scene from Duke Nukem ( Atomic ) game? If so where did you get it? It's awesome!! :D :D

EP already started November desktop thread!!

mine b4 this month ends....

see u guys in the nov. desktop section, i have to fix my desktop i messed up :(

i really like the wallpaper fixxxer. those ones always look good on desktops. good job all around too. really crisp.

Posted by Bluecat
Hiya!

Long time no see!

Well, here's my current thing.......:cool:

hey bluecat, what is this font you 're using? it's cool.
how did you get it to work?

Hey here's mine:

What do you think?
Any suggestions or comments....???

Hey, thanks for the complements! :D

The wallpaper is called desperate. I got it over at http://www.themexp.org

The font is andyb which I got in a thread here I think.(I'll attach it here too)

1nsan3, after you unzip and install the font, C:\windows\fonts, just go to your desktop properties, appearance, advanced. There you can change most all your systems fonts, colors, and sizes. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back