October Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speedy can you give me step by step instructions as I do not know **** about this.... thanks

turn on active desktop, copy the code listed to notepad, save file as an html document, right click desktop, properties, desktop tab, customize desktop, web tab, new, find location of html document, ok, ok, apply, ok, place where you want, right click desktop, lock web items on desktop.

you win.

Download the attached file
un-RAR to your c:\ or somewhere easy to remember.
Right click your desktop
click properties
click the [Desktop] tab
then the Customise Desktop button at the bottom
click the [web] tab
then the new button (on the right)
click browse and locate the file
click ok

all done

Colour properties for the actual clock itself and its background colour need to be set in HTML, just ask if you need any further help with that..

Yeah, you just beat me to it, i was probably still typing when you posted :)

It's also just gone 5am here, so i'm off for now :D
Good night/morning/cake

ohh.

Posted by Terrahertz
Well here is mine:D

I like that, a full size screen would be even better. good job, keep it up =)

Thanks alot madmatt. Ok I made it bigger and by the way your desktop is very cool.

blue & improves

taking it one step at a time with the whole active desktop thing. Next step is madmatt dtop. i have no idea where to start.

Terrahertz, thank you, it makes it all worth it when the work is appreciated by others.

TKC, nice job. I like your CoolMon layout (however, you forgot the "L" on "Total" under RAM stats). Hyst a few too many icons for my likings, but you have them laid out nicely. You def. need to mod that taskbar now. If you are afraid to take the StyleXP route, try out PatchXP by andyp (available from this site).

Keep up the great work.

Desktop

Sorry if ive done this wrong but its been a while since ive been here

pffffffffffft
I'm an Über k-rad speed typer (kinda) I blame the 56k :D

here's my updated desktop...

theme is called Quantum.... (www.studio-28.tk) made the wallpaper myself... (grabbed the dragon from some old wallpaper i had....)
icons are the penstyle icons cant remember where i got em...

got another one....i'll post it later

G-Liz: now that is sexy, good job.

speedy: you know what they say about the craftsman who blames his tools. =))

good job, way to match everything up (icons, wall, visual).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back