October Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
so take some capital and get broadband =)

G-Liz, two things. I can't stand Netscape and I don't like the apple logo start button. Other than that, I love the colors and the icons. However, I liked your first screenshot better.

Pah, there's nothing available in this area, no *dsl, no cable, nothin' else i'd be sat on a fat pipe already. :D

G-Lizard86, looks nice

/me got 512K cable....ma ISP gonna up the speeds soon...so maybe i get 1024 for same money.....okay gonna change some stuff matt....brb

Speedy, yeah..... I knew all of that.... I wanted to know where to change the color and size...

matt...here's the third update...i like this one the best...wallpaper rocks...theme is called FatalE

FatelE by KoL is a great visual style. I love the changes you have made, the desktop picture matches the vs very nicely. I still like the icons, but they don't show up very well on that color bg. Over all, nice job. I like it.

Thanks Madmatt. Cant help feeling like a cheat though! Used Iconpackager for the Icons, A WInamp 3 skin, Style XP for the visual style. So maximum repect goes out to all the very talented authors that help newbies like me get rid of that boring XP GUI.

Javakhanzz, no matter, it still looks good.

very nice coolmon config TKC. suits your desktop. maybe you coul get the same colours in the google aswell, that would look nice and crisp.

aside: that coper theme is pretty popular lately eh?

Posted by madmatt
FatelE by KoL is a great visual style.

Matt, your just saying that because it doesn't have the Apple logo. ;) You have a real thing against people making the desktops look anything similar to an Apple one don't you? Or you just hate Apple that much? Curious. :) :)

What can I say, I am a Windows kid for life.

I think MobyDock (and other various docks) is a nice addition to a desktop. However, I just think Windows should have its own look, completely seperate from Apple (MAC OSX). I am not saying that I haven't seen some great Windows desktops that look like a MAC OSX desktop, but I've seen some shots that are totally opposite MAC OSX that look even better.

As for KoL, any visual style he has made is a piece of art, he does great work and I admire his work.

Nice Faction, although the messenger icon in your start bar kind of detracts from the rest of the theme, imo. the colour of the wallpaper is nice though. i really did those blueish colours :)

PC-Dude, I really like that desktop picture, very nice use of your stats too.

oubtom, welcome to xp-erience. you matched everything quite nicely, especially the bug icons with the desktop picture.

good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back