NBA Playoffs

What a game tonight between DET/MIA

Dwyane Wade is the most complete player I have seen since Jordan.

Was a good game. I think.

Watched 3 mins of it in the 3rd quarter in a tequilla induced stupor then saw a press conference with billups saying the pistons lost.

But yah, tequilla :smoker:

So far DAL/PHO game is good too, officiating is crap. That Double Technical called on Terry/Dirk was a joke, Tim Thomas should have gotten it!

DAL pulled out their second consecutive 7-point victory. If only they didn't fall apart in the last 2 minutes in Game 1, they'd be up 3-0, rather than 2-1.

Want some salt or ketchup to eat your words with Gonaads?

If by cheating, you mean hustle, then ya you are right.

Phoenix SAT AROUND and watched Dallas get Offensive Rebound after Offensive Rebound down the stretch. I'll admit, that shot by Dirk should have been a shot clock violation, as it didn't hit the rim, but Stackhouse's hustle acted as if it had, and turned it into an Offensive Rebound instead.

Exciting basketball in both conferences :D

Isn't the NBA season over yet? Goodness.

kcnychief said:
If by cheating, you mean hustle, then ya you are right.

Phoenix SAT AROUND and watched Dallas get Offensive Rebound after Offensive Rebound down the stretch. I'll admit, that shot by Dirk should have been a shot clock violation, as it didn't hit the rim, but Stackhouse's hustle acted as if it had, and turned it into an Offensive Rebound instead.

Exciting basketball in both conferences :D

I was kidding.

And dirk's shot clearly hit the rim.

Whether you slow it down or watch it in regular speed, it clips the side of the rim before hitting the backboard. There is definite deviation and a slight change of speed.

/me grew up watching cricket replays for caught-behind appeals :smoker:

I'm not so sure, I watched the replay several times within the game, and then on Sportscenter myself. I was in the ESPNews studio later on in the evening too, no one was really able to get a definite answer on if it hit or not. Even the refs admitted after that they made the wrong call....

The ref admitted during the game after the replay, but they didn't have the benefit of sitting back and watching it.

If you watch it, it definitely deviated. It was clear as day. The ball hit the rim.

Miami is playing well but I have a feeling that somoene is going to take one of the heat guys out.

Wade has been fouled hard and Shaq has been fouled hard.

I know it's the playoffs but come on.

If Haslem can play at that level all game, 7 points in the first quarter, they will be in good shape.

7 Foot 1 325 pound Shaq Daddy running the floor on a fast break - now I've seen it all :eek:

Good win for the Heat :)

Nice play by Wade in the 4th.

They slacked in the end 2nd/beginning 3rd quarter but still pulled it out.

Now to go to Detroit and close it out baby.

DET has looked flat, with very few small exceptions. Miami on the other hand, is playing great basketball and should have little to no trouble closing it in 6 if they keep playing how they have been.

Detroit is playing at home though. They have one of the best home records over the past 3 or 4 seasons so it's not so easy.

Miami just needs to play with energy and Shaq needs to show up like he did the last 2 games :)

Dallas in trouble.

3 close games and then Phx totally pwned them.

Hope they can bounce back.

Sazar said:
Detroit is playing at home though. They have one of the best home records over the past 3 or 4 seasons so it's not so easy.

Miami just needs to play with energy and Shaq needs to show up like he did the last 2 games :)

Hey the Cavs beat the Pistons at home. If the Heat play with the same energy as last game, Pistons are goin fishin. :p

Plus I think Dallas is toast.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back