NBA Playoffs

my friend is at game 1 now watching the mavs vs the heat, hes a dallas fan i hope they win hes really excited lol

Go Mavs! :D

Shaq is an embarassment at the free-throw line.

Dirk will come back strong after his poor performance in Game 1. He doesn't take those kinds of performances lightly. It happened in the previous series and he scored 50 the very next game.

Go Mavs!!!

the reason why shaq and every other player on the miami heat sucked while taking free throws is because i cursed them lol, i kept saying MISS IT COME ONE MISS IT YES!!!!! my friend knows one of the players on the mavs team, so they went and chilled afterwards at his crib

I missed Game 1, which is why MIA lost :(

I plan to watch Game 2, Heat will win :smoker:

I plan to watch Game 2, Heat will win :smoker:

Is that your biased opinion or your expert opinion? If it's biased then I understand, but if it's your expert opinion then you might reconsider the "expert" part. :p

DOM-I-NA-TION

Mavs: 79
Heat: 55

FINAL
Mavs: 99
Heat: 85

The final score doesn't do justice to how Dallas dominated the game. Mavs lead 2-0! Now it goes to Miami.

Last edited:
GO D-TOWN! YE YE, my friend told me the second game was on the 12th though, i didnt know he meant for me, so i missed it as it would be on the 12th at 4am, i thought it was tonight, but i saw a bit of the replay and my friend told me the mavs won, come on mavs two more games!

Miami ties it up after winning Game 4, and now Jerry Stackhouse is out for game 5. Suspended for his hit on Shaq, kinda lame if you ask me.

That he was suspended?

He shoulder charged Shaq, that's the kind of move you use in football.

A hard-foul would have been one where he went for the ball and in the process happened to knock the player down, i.e. the foul on Nowitzki in the first half.

What stackhouse did deserved an ejection AND a suspension. Watch the hit again. He waited till Shaq was in the air and unable to defend himself and THEN he flew into him shoulder first. Once Shaq was essentially knocked away, THEN Stackhouse made a feeble attempt, with his face pointing the other way, to stick his hands out like he was making a play for the ball.

Stackhouse deserved more than a 1 game suspension. I am a big fan of his but that was a dirty play and not one that should be condoned. Hard-fouls are one thing, cheap shots on players who can't defend themselves is another.

Running full-tilt into Shaq, bouncing off and getting hurt in the process does not constitute a flagrant.

If you looked at all the replays from all angles you see Stackhouse's elbow/forearm was goin into Shaq's face (the side of it) and that's not including the body check. Now that is a suspension warranted offence.

Why didn't he just slap or handcuff Shaqs arms? A guy like Wade and Stackhouse woulda put him in the third row.

He wasn't even looking at Shaq when he went in. He went in for blood. All teh crap afterwards is just covering his ass.

Wade saved the game for the heat by making sure Shaq didn't pick up another T. Antoine did the right thing by getting into their faces and defending his boy.

And Darrell Armstrong can suck my salty balls.

dallas played like ass in the last quarter, they waisted too many chances on three points and then when they had no time left they started trying two pointers when there was no time left, they better make it up in game 5

Miami in 6

They are going to win game 5, then close it out in Dallas :cool:

Dallas matches up too well with Miami dood. I would be shocked.

I am rooting for miami but I am also being realistic.

It's really tough, because we haven't seen an even game yet this series IMO. Miami got outplayed games 1 and 2, and DAL got the same in 3 and 4. I haven't watched the entirety of any of the games, but from what I have seen there hasn't been any games that were as good as the DAL/PHO or MIA/DET series to this point. Both of those were some of the best basketball I have seen in a long, long time.

I suspect that this is gonna be a seven game thing. As to who, it's a coin flip if it do go the full seven.

What a CRAZEEEEE game :D

Well played both teams. Dwayne just rocked Miami's world.

Josh Howard? What the HECK were you thinking? Seriously?

Anyways. Game 6 in Texas, Tuesday.

-edit-

Dang, Nowitzki going ape-sh!t on the equipment in the tunnel. Holy crap.

Man that game was a rollercoaster ride! Avery Johnson, "O.K. now don't anyone call a time out." Josh Howard, "What? Ya want to call a time out?" Avery Johnson, "No, don't call a time out." Josh Howard, "Oh, o.k., hey ref time out." Avery Johnson, "No! no time out, no time out!" Josh Howard, "What!? But you said... Ref! Ref! No time out no time out! I take it back. Do over! No time out! Pleeeeeease. Oooops." :p

I watched the first half last night, rest this morning on the ESPN replay of it.

Dwayne Wade is simply unbelievable. Especially listening to him after the game, how he can seperate the first half and second half as different games, comparing them to a good game and a bad game is unreal. It's amazing his poise, maturity and sense of urgency at his young age. That's something you just don't see a lot in players that are that young. Obviously it exists, like Kobe, MJ, etc - but I think this postseason has put him ABOVE Lebron.

Josh Howard = moron.

That's going to be a rough locker room to be in, that's for sure.

Game 6 should be good, should be interesting to see how MIA shows up, since they haven't won there all year :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back