NBA Playoffs

Damn, three games sevens are gonna be played. Wow :D

tdinc said:
Pistons FTW! on Sunday.....bring on dumpy shaq, and wade ....
Someone is a bit ahead of themself, better be ready to take your foot outta your mouth :eek:

I'm kinda bummed they didn't pull it out in Game 6. Detroit had something like 11 offensive rebounds in the 4 quarter, that's just not good. They had so many chances to close it out (Cleveland), or make a charge in the closing minutes. Although I hope they win, I have to think if they can't close it then, it will be hard for them to knock down the mighty Pistons.

*still hopeful*

Re: NHL 2005-2006 Playoffs

Pistons FTW!!.....like I always said, No worries....w00t!!...now for the heat...

Post moved to NBA Thread

*slaps tdinc*

I'll forgive you for posting about NBA in the NHL thread :p

kcnychief said:
Post moved to NBA Thread

*slaps tdinc*

I'll forgive you for posting about NBA in the NHL thread :p

whoops...damm..i must be drunk..lol:p

Heh, I figured as such.

Kinda bummed that Cleveland layed down as much as they did, doesn't help that Lebron doesn't have much of a supporting cast :(

Still though - they gave a much better effort than most of the world expected. When they went down 0-2 to Detroit, most people thought it was over. Not only was it not over, but they were in position to win it.

Dallas and San Antonio battle it out tonight. SA has come back from being down 3-1 and now they are playing Game 7 at home. Go Mavs!

The Season finale of 24 is tonight ... guess I'll have to miss some of the game. (I want Tivo.)

I was bummed that Cleveland didn't knock off Detroit as I was hoping for some fresh blood. That being said, I'd love to see Dallas beat SA!

Dallas is up 94-91 with about 5+ minutes to go :D

Should be a good finish!

WOW - How did Manu miss that layup?

Game 7 Overtime, nothing beats it :cool:

Of course this goes into overtime. The series shouldn't end any other way. Go Mavs!

Freaking Dirk "Clutch" Novwitzki (sp?) hit one heck of a shot and 1 to tie the game. Dude is so strong.

Yes! 15.9 to go in overtime and Dallas is shooting freethrows. I think they're gonna pull this one out!

Mavs go on to the conference championship!!! :D :D :D

Mavs FTW!!!!

I just hope the Pistons don't blow them out :eek:

Pistons gotta get past the heat first :D

And the mavs gotta get past the clips/suns :smoker:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back