NBA Playoffs

The refs SUCKED in the last game for the spurs/mavs though.

I can't believe some of the ridiculous calls. They almost gifted the game to the spurs.

10 blocks, 3 by bruce friggin bowen. Whatever. He had both hands and his pen0s up on nowitzki and everyone else and no fouls. He was smacking people hands when they shot and was given the block.

Sure thing refs.

2 for Ginobli? 1 I can see but the other was a blatant foul.

The better team won the series but the terrible refs nearly cost the mavs the game.

Stern needs to do something about the b.s. officiating.

You are definitely right, but thank GOD they let the players play and didn't give Duncan a foul in the closing seconds.

Hate to a see a season decided by refs and foul shots when it's not blatant.

You know the Suns are gonna take down the Mavs.

But the Pistons Heat series, I think it could go the distance. Rashid a Shaq will prolly get Technicals or worse as this series progresses.

Will be good to see Dirk and Steevie Nash compete against eachother :D

The suns have barely moved past the lakers and clippers. The mavs have more weapons AND they have size.

They match up really well against the suns because they can run and gun or slow it down.

Unless the suns shoot lights out like they did against the clips, they will go down.

kcnychief said:
Will be good to see Dirk and Steevie Nash compete against eachother :D

Yeah, interesting that their first two playoff opponents have former players. I always liked Steve Nash -- can you imagine what the Mavs would be like if they still had him?

The same as before.

Nash can't play defense to save his life.

Hahaha :p

Let's hope he isn't like Samson and some "Delilah" doesn't buzz cut his head. :p

*In best Homer Simpson voice*

Mmmmmmmmm, pizzaaaaaaa. :lick:

Solid game between MIA/DET so far, much closer than I anticipated

Dude, do you KNOW where I work? There are more HDTV's than people around here :eek:

I thought you were quitting?

You're like that guy in the ESPN commercials, that fannatic. :p

Anywho, Heat win game 1.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back