Myspace

What is stance on myspace?

• I use it because i love it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will never use it.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • I use it to stay in touch with friends.

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • I use it to find hot chicks.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I use it because everyone else does.

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
How would I go about making the css for it ??

Johnny said:
How would I go about making the css for it ??
good luck.......google is your friend. hard to find good stuff though, just go with what ya know..

I'm on that, thanx KC :)

DUH!! I have to wait till the 17th to register. Overwhelming response :(

Hey Guys -

I just joined myspace, I figured I'd give it a shot. Here is my page -

http://www.myspace.com/66179030

Nothing there yet, just signed up a few days ago and going to start working on it now. Anyone who wants to can feel free to add me as a friend. I'm going to go through this thread and add people too. I'm gonna work on my page a bit first though ;)

He is. You'll learn to hate him!

Tom = devil

Derek, got your request, added you. :D

Everyone says they won't be posting much, but they do.

It's a virus :eek:

I figured I'd try it.

A few days ago I got an invite from this girl I haven't seen or talked to in a few years that I missed. I don't have her contact info anymore so it's cool. :)

kcnychief said:
I figured I'd try it.

A few days ago I got an invite from this girl I haven't seen or talked to in a few years that I missed. I don't have her contact info anymore so it's cool. :)
Exactly, its an extremely useful resource and its what you make of it. Just dont accept friends you dont know if you dont want to get spammed with bulletins every 5 minutes.

GEN3RIC said:
Exactly, its an extremely useful resource and its what you make of it. Just dont accept friends you dont know if you dont want to get spammed with bulletins every 5 minutes.
Bulletins can be ignored, not really an issue ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back