Myspace

What is stance on myspace?

• I use it because i love it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will never use it.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • I use it to stay in touch with friends.

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • I use it to find hot chicks.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I use it because everyone else does.

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
I like myspace...I've run into a lot of friends from college and it's developed some great connections for me job-wise. It's not all emo whiners...

Petros said:
I like myspace...I've run into a lot of friends from college and it's developed some great connections for me job-wise. It's not all emo whiners...

Thank you :)

There are to many emo kids on there though:dead:

kcnychief said:
I figured I'd try it.

A few days ago I got an invite from this girl I haven't seen or talked to in a few years that I missed. I don't have her contact info anymore so it's cool. :)

I see you got a few comments from people you knew, judging by the comments anyways.

Yeah I found a bunch of people. The ability to search by year of college/high school graduation is sahweet.

Ya well, they list my High School just not my College :s :p

I did a search and might even remove my school info, one or two people I REALLY DIDN'T want to SEE AGAIN!

I'm so addicted to myspace now.....

I need to let go :D

I got like 3 adds in the last two days, and someone *cough* didnt have a picture for a while so I didnt approve them till I knew who it was. :p

*cough*

I created the account at work, didnt' have access to pictures until I got home

*cough*

;)

You need more powerful doses now, I will get ya the real good ****! :p

I only give mine to friends and family ..

I removed my school info.

I searched and found a bunch of "losers" that I really don't want any connection to anymore.

I'm not going to put any more time and effect into my space since I won't be using it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back