Myspace

What is stance on myspace?

• I use it because i love it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will never use it.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • I use it to stay in touch with friends.

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • I use it to find hot chicks.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I use it because everyone else does.

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
*looks around*

I'm a bit confused?

Either way, Myspace has been a huge hit for it's creators :eek:

Yah im just saying... It shouldt have been such a hit, i really dont see the point of it...

See what i mean... Thank you for not being an addict like many people...
Like i said you signed up to view a friends page... See what i mean the truth is you already know the people you're looking at, and if you don't then you are a pedifile...

Yep...
I never bothered with facebook either...
My bro did though...
He used it surprisingly...

I have a myspace page and am totally honest on it.

Johnny said:
I have a myspace page and am totally honest on it.
Really...
I remember the talks that some stupid people from the DA gave on sexual harrassment... They were simply like "MySpace = Bad... Never post anything on MySpace... EVER!"

I don't go into detail about my home address and other things like that. But ass for anything else, I don't hold back ..

Eh whatever floats your boat! :)
Personally i dont care, i dont think a crazy guy is gonna come after me... And if its a hot crazy girk what do i care :)

I fail to see what the point of myspace is but thats me. I know a few people that have accounts but I don't. So far about the best use I've seen for it for new undiscovered in some cases and in some cases more mainstream music.

I think this sticker from Hot Topic regarding myspace fits based on what I've heard
http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=217127

Though I'm sure the owners are making a killing with it somehow

Thats true, i keep forgetting its a way for new musicians to share there music...

Call me old fashioned but I don't understand what's the point is of putting yourself online in such a way. I mean, a while back you'd actually have to meet and get to know someone to know these things...now with livejournal, myspace, facebook , and the endless number of similar sites, it's possible to know a person's life story and they don't even know you exist. It makes me kinda sad. The wired world kills diversity. From first glace - we look absolutely, exactly alike - I mean, I can't distinguish one person from the next on myspace, they all look and appear exactly the very similar to the point where it's boring. I know for a fact many are not, but, most 'profiles' give the lasting impression.

I have a myspace, yes, but you won't find anything about me on it. It's for following a few obscure bands ( who are quite good ) and that's about it.

Nick M said:
Call me old fashioned but I don't understand what's the point is of putting yourself online in such a way. I mean, a while back you'd actually have to meet and get to know someone to know these things...now with livejournal, myspace, facebook , and the endless number of similar sites, it's possible to know a person's life story and they don't even know you exist. It makes me kinda sad. The wired world kills diversity. From first glace - we look absolutely, exactly alike - I mean, I can't distinguish one person from the next on myspace, they all look and appear exactly the very similar to the point where it's boring. I know for a fact many are not, but, most 'profiles' give the lasting impression.

I have a myspace, yes, but you won't find anything about me on it. It's for following a few obscure bands ( who are quite good ) and that's about it.
I agree c0ompletely with you Nick

i just dont get myspace either. wats the point. to let people see who you are when nobody will really give a crap what uv put on it. completely pointless to me.

We need a poll on this thread to see what the vote really is...
Too bad its not my thread

I dont have the power to do it :(
But could possibly be a more perfect spot for a poll than whether or not myspace is worth it...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back