Myspace

What is stance on myspace?

• I use it because i love it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will never use it.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • I use it to stay in touch with friends.

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • I use it to find hot chicks.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I use it because everyone else does.

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
Ugh, Myspace. There is no point. Hell, people are selling myspace accounts on Ebay since they have over 4000 friends or whatever. It is just extremely sad that people feel the need to justify themselves with an imaginary online account where one can accumulate friends.

Thank you so much... I am glad we agree on something :)
That is so stupid, i wouldnt pay for a free myspace account...
And the key word you said was "imaginary"
I'll bet that 3/4 of the myspace accounts arent the truth

The bottomline is that a) It's not a pedophile haven as the media likes to portray it b) It's obviously useful for something if it was bought out for $500 million.

why dont you use msn to keep in touch with your freinds instead of using myspace?

Last edited:
Bobsalot, could you stop posting nonsense in three words or less? It's annoying.

Upping your postcount this way through various threads does not grant you anything - in fact, you'll be punished for spamming and will have your post count purged. How do I know? I had more then 9,000 at some point :p

No Offense nick... I mean i dont want to be an enemy with you but your not on topic anymore either... Plus when you attack a TP Member you attack the others :)
Nah man come on dont worry about bob just worry about yourself

How about that Myspace suicide, that was great! Myspace is bad, it causes people to suicide if they have no friends :p

I have allready said to much in this thread.

X-Istence said:
Ugh, Myspace. There is no point. Hell, people are selling myspace accounts on Ebay since they have over 4000 friends or whatever. It is just extremely sad that people feel the need to justify themselves with an imaginary online account where one can accumulate friends.
If people would go as far as buying them, just to have that many friends.

Pathetic.

Myspace is fun. I really only look for profile that are creatively done. ie similar to mine

http://www.myspace.com/underscoreless

Ive only personally asked for an add if I knew them in high school or something. Otherwise all of my 'friends' are random people who add me, I never decline, thats rude. Most just like my profile or want to know how I did it.

I would like to know how you did that corvette. That looks sweet ! I been trying to come up with something like that for a while; I just don't have the "gift" :)

Who are you talking to? I dont see any corvettes.... lol

I like myspace, just because it makes it easy to stay in contact with old friends and stuff. The people on my friends list I actually know in real life and have physically been in their company before. There are so many users its kind of silly to generalize myspace as this or that... each person uses it for something. As its known "A place for friends", its as simple as that, in all honesty how is it any different that hanging out at a forum disucussing pointless stuff? *cough*

LOL, I posted in a thread that's 7 months old and it turns into this?
Why did I sign up when I've got my own site? Well, friends in my clan use it & after signing up, filling out my highschool info, I noticed that you can search through your school alumni. I ended up finding 5 people that I haven't heard of since graduation which is pretty cool. We now keep regular contact. Aside from that, there's 2 local bands and 1 not so local that keep their space updated on a regular basis which is also cool. Those are the only things I have an account for.

Meh, forum users definitely get an elitist attitude. Forums more or less, are equal to myspace. Communication in some form or other..its just that some seriously annoying idiots make it look bad. Every community has its "mopeds".

GEN3RIC said:
Who are you talking to? I dont see any corvettes.... lol
I ment you, Gen3ric. I was looking at a new 2006 corvette at the time I made the reply lol. I would like to know how you did you my space page lol.

Johnny said:
I ment you, Gen3ric. I was looking at a new 2006 corvette at the time I made the reply lol. I would like to know how you did you my space page lol.
hahahhaa...ahh, closure. I have been wondering what on earth you've been talking about this whole time! I did it in Photoshop CS2 then sliced the images so I could effectively make them buttons to link them to certain things like "add me" or "more pics". Pretty simple. I did some CSS DIV overlayed text and there was some major cross-browswer compatibility issues.. as in, IE made everything look like dog crap. I gave up fighting IE, just went with images.. even so, it STILL looks different in IE.

Frustrating Microsoft jerks, haha.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back