July Desktops

• Thread starter BlackEyedAngel
  • Start date
last one of the month...and yes, i know...the icons don't match :p

You cant beat abit of Kylie on ya desktop!!!.. she can do the locamotion with me anyday!!!!!!!! lol :D

Originally posted by TR!GG3R
another 1 :rolleyes:

lol, jawshoouh - you serrrriously like transparency :D i can hardly see them at all!! nice one, though, the wallpaper is v suave!

Originally posted by BlackEyedAngel
lol, jawshoouh - you serrrriously like transparency :D i can hardly see them at all!! nice one, though, the wallpaper is v suave!

jes, transparency GOOD :D

Here's mine [Changed again:D ]

I know some of the icons don't match.

There the dent icon package from o_87's site, and I have to say he's done a superb job of them.

If o_87 has any spare time, who know's he might, just might, be a star and do some matching up for me :D

Originally posted by b-man__
thats not how the dent icons are sopposed to look !

Erm, well thats what they look like on my D/Top.

Unless of course there some other kind of icon?:confused:

ya something is wrong with those icons dude.way too jagged on the edges. are u running true color(32-bit)?

Originally posted by andy_rose
ya something is wrong with those icons dude.way too jagged on the edges. are u running true color(32-bit)?

Yea, andy_rose I was running on 32-bit true colour, changed to
16-bit high colour but they still look a little jaggard around the edges.

Any ideas what this could be, I have a Geforce2MX/MX400 card
with all the latest drivers

Any help appreciated

Cheers
Alan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back