July Desktops

• Thread starter BlackEyedAngel
  • Start date
Hey, BlackEyedAngel, what did you do to your coolmon config? Did you have multiple instances running? Or did you just enlargen the form width/height to set it up like that?

Re: Links.....

Originally posted by razor_ro
<snipped>

ps.... i also recommend this font.... its cool, cant remember the user that originally posted it (AndyB maybe :confused:, hehe)
<snipped>

/me takes a bow ;)

Originally posted by Famine
Ok... heres one more. Im the one in the middle. Boy did I have fun later that night !!!! :D

CLICK

:D

That is a slick Wallpaper! :p

Originally posted by Dyle
Hey, BlackEyedAngel, what did you do to your coolmon config? Did you have multiple instances running? Or did you just enlargen the form width/height to set it up like that?

all you do, is put in spaces and returns in the config file to space out the form items, and shift the whole thing round until each element sits where you want it. ;) easy peasy, but looks very effective.

anyone know a site that has some hottie wallpapers? skimpy is good, just long as it has some sort of good tasts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back