Votes: 11 20.8%
  • I hope so, but not sure yet

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Definitely

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Wait to see how it functions in the "real world", then decide

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
Some nice quotes there muzikool, though some of the negative ones are more of a network (AT&T) problem then they are the fault of the iPhone. They are the type you would see on most any phone on their network. :)

Some nice quotes there muzikool, though some of the negative ones are more of a network (AT&T) problem then they are the fault of the iPhone. They are the type you would see on most any phone on their network. :)

Yeah, and most of the other limitations can be addressed with software updates -- and Apple has said there will be free updates with new features. :)

That exclusivity agreement with AT&T will come back and haunt them. That network just sucks.

That exclusivity agreement with AT&T will come back and haunt them. That network just sucks.

Yeah I have a bad feeling about it... I can't think of anything that prompted Apple to go through with the deal other than it was the cheapest offer...

I don't have any problems with AT&T, then again I live in New York which is a lot of coverage.

same here.. my coverage in chicago has been better with AT&T/Cingular than it has been with Nextel/Sprint and Verizon.. and worlds better than US Celluar

I don't have any problems with AT&T, then again I live in New York which is a lot of coverage.

And you say you've lost respect for me coz I use FF?

Cingular/AT&T is the armpit of the cellular world.

Video review by David Pogue from the NY Times...
The last one minute is priceless. :D

That was cool. Damn, they made it just like an iPod. Battery buried in it's innards. Wonder how long it will take for someone to post a "How To" on the net for R&R of the battery? Now does it have a flash drive or is it a hard drive? If flash then I can't wait to see who figures out how to open it up and place a bigger capacity flash in it.

I can see it now you get an important document or image attached to an e-mail or voice mail. You want to save it on your iPhone. You get an error message stating "Insufficient memory, delete songs to create more available space. :p

That was cool. Damn, they made it just like an iPod. Battery buried in it's innards. Wonder how long it will take for someone to post a "How To" on the net for R&R of the battery? Now does it have a flash drive or is it a hard drive? If flash then I can't wait to see who figures out how to open it up and place a bigger capacity flash in it.

I can see it now you get an important document or image attached to an e-mail or voice mail. You want to save it on your iPhone. You get an error message stating "Insufficient memory, delete songs to create more available space. :p

You get 4GB or 8GB of flash memory.

Nice looking screen. Nice video. Nicely done.

And you say you've lost respect for me coz I use FF?

Cingular/AT&T is the armpit of the cellular world.

I get a lot more coverage from Cingular around here too...especially inside buildings...for some reason.

people are selling their places in line on cragislist, $250 is the biggest I have seen.

*sigh* here we go.....

My favorite part of that video is "But does it have the Apple logo?" Sad, but seems so true for some people.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back