hey london peeps...

well, just to let you guys know, my dad didnt get me any, my sister didnt tell him i wanted, so u should all be happy lol, but hes going to the states in like a month, and he said hell get me everything from there, like the hollister, burberry, ax, fcuk if i want, ill try to get one of each brand

Don't forget the Fubu, Rocawear, Phat Farm, and G-Unit clothes from the states. We don't want those any more so you can get them cheap now.

xsivforce said:
Chavs, Neds, Townies, Kevs, Charvers, Steeks, Spides, Bazzas, Yarcos, Ratboys, Kappa Slappers, Skangers, Scutters, Janners, Stigs, Scallies, Hood Rats.....can't we all just get along? :p
Unfortunately not, most of the people in britain have their differences, but all those that you just mentioned there are complete and utter arseholes who get along with each other only.

xsivforce said:
Don't forget the Fubu, Rocawear, Phat Farm, and G-Unit clothes from the states. We don't want those any more...
no one with sense does.

Unleashed said:
I live in Norfolk, and I knew what it was!
I meant we don't have too many chav's here yet, thats all:)

It's only a matter of time then, they're taking over the country. Bastards.

Then we must build a wall to keep them out :D

I have good news.I went down town yesterday and all the teenage gangs were out as usual but there was NOT one of them wearing nasty Burberry so it look's like that fad is coming to an end.....finally :laugh:

Evil Marge said:
I have good news.I went down town yesterday and all the teenage gangs were out as usual but there was NOT one of them wearing nasty Burberry so it look's like that fad is coming to an end.....finally :laugh:
Doesn't really matter what they wear, the pikey bastards are still scum.

True but atleast I don't have to look at the stupid clothing :laugh:

They'll just go back to those stupid baggy jeans they used to wear, which they have to keep pulling up as they go walking along with the skateboards!

I didn't know people stopped wearing them,round here they always have.They are the good kids who never bother anyone :laugh:

i went along with u guys idea, and i bought a no name brand shirt, its called armani jeans

JK i know what armani is, and i didnt get a shirt, just wanted to make u guys go even crazier

themafia_69 said:
JK i know what armani is, and i didnt get a shirt, just wanted to make u guys go even crazier
Well that went down well :speechless:
It's gone on too long now and I've moved on :lick:

looks like im never getting rep from u guys ever again lol! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back