hey london peeps...

Well I've reached the age of 36 so my growing days are well and truely over :rolleyes: :laugh:

Oh noooooo,you gotta here this.My friends niece is due to have a baby next week and she's only gone and bought a lot a Burberry baby stuff :eek:
The poor little bugger's gonna be wearing burberry babygrows,booties and getting pushed around in Burberry buggy :suprised:

no! she can't! that's.... leading him down the wrong lines!

Unless, he gets mocked from a young age and then has a deep emotional hatred for the burberry pattern :D

Anyone wanna rename this to the "mock burberry and its wearers" thread? :lick:

Saw a group of 3 lads in town today with that disgusting hat! All of 'em

themafia_69 said:
well, speedy not only do i wear them cuz they are brands, but i love the shirts they make, because i feel comfortable in them and feel like they make me look good, or just that i enjoy the shirt, like i have some non branded shirts that have lenin and che on them but i wear them cuz i like them, anyways i also wear von dutch, but i only have 1 shirt and a hat. what do u think of von dutch, also i wanna get some hollister.

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/images/fcukin-chav-large.jpg

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/images/shop/vonchav_large.jpg

Pictures are a bit big, so I'm not hotlinking. But see where I'm going here?!

vern said:
I've read through all 5 pages and I still have no idea what burberry is. Is it a pattern? A brand?
Same here. Must be a bit slow!:eek:

How can they not understand what we're talking about.. Speedy does, but we both live in the midlands - we get LOADS of these fools. Marge does!...

Have you not seen the "hardcore" ********s that stand on the corner at night, or try to get served for fags at 12? Basically it's become a bit of thug culture; and frankly these chavs piss me off

Funny though

Moonwraith said:
How can they not understand what we're talking about.. Speedy does, but we both live in the midlands - we get LOADS of these fools. Marge does!...

Have you not seen the "hardcore" ********s that stand on the corner at night, or try to get served for fags at 12? Basically it's become a bit of thug culture; and frankly these chavs piss me off

Funny though
I live in Suffolk! Well almost Norfolk really! Not really a Chav hangout area!:crosseyed: I know what those guys are like though!

Evil Marge said:
Click the link in my post above and you'll see a lovely pic of Burberry :laugh:
Ah, now I see!:squareeye

seen a nova up around where I live which is painted in burberry

now that was bad, the chav in the drivers side had the token burberry cap on as well, all the interior was burberry as well.

rushm001 said:
I live in Suffolk! Well almost Norfolk really! Not really a Chav hangout area!:crosseyed: I know what those guys are like though!

Ah, now I see!:squareeye

I live in Norfolk, and I knew what it was!

Geffy said:
seen a nova up around where I live which is painted in burberry

now that was bad, the chav in the drivers side had the token burberry cap on as well, all the interior was burberry as well.
Oh my,thats the stuff on nightmare's :eek:
Just think,when that person looks back in years to come he's gonna be rather embarrassed at the memory,well I hope so :laugh:

Chavs, Neds, Townies, Kevs, Charvers, Steeks, Spides, Bazzas, Yarcos, Ratboys, Kappa Slappers, Skangers, Scutters, Janners, Stigs, Scallies, Hood Rats.....can't we all just get along? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back