hey london peeps...

well my dad is back in london, maybe he will have time to get me a burberry polo or somthing

I am sure he will be ale to get one if he can find the right shop! :)

themafia.69 said:
looks like im never getting rep from u guys ever again lol! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rep me. ;)
There's a store down Bond Street that sells LV stuff. hehe.

Dont really see a problem with chavs lol other than drinkin in the street, but then again goths watvea drink cider in in middle of town :rolleyes:

Goths, Punks wateva the fuk they am :| there worser imo with there skate boards, rolller blades and to many hangin around the main center piece of the Town ****ing diots and i guess they dont bother me cause i know loads wel they classed has chavs by stupid people who jusdge people by what they wear with out even knowin them

but wateva Burberry is ****

Errr my head hurts trying to read that :eek:
If I judged people by how they look I'd have banned my daughter from seeing her boyfriend a long time ago what with his red and black dreadlocked hair and very strange clothes.But he is one of the nicest politest people you could ever wish to meet :laugh:

paul2-0-0-2 said:
Dont really see a problem with chavs lol other than drinkin in the street, but then again goths watvea drink cider in in middle of town :rolleyes:

Goths, Punks wateva the fuk they am :| there worser imo with there skate boards, rolller blades and to many hangin around the main center piece of the Town ****ing diots and i guess they dont bother me cause i know loads wel they classed has chavs by stupid people who jusdge people by what they wear with out even knowin them

but wateva Burberry is ****
You lost some keys off your keyboard? There seem to be numerous letters missing from your post.

SPeedY_B said:
You lost some keys off your keyboard? There seem to be numerous letters missing from your post.

Nar all there and work like g and u just dont use them sayin that wish they made a txt talk keyboard like :yowch:

Sorry... what? Can you try that again in English please?

I wish this was a gif :rofl: maybe at to find it in a min

But really missin(g) a g or one letter off the end such a problem lol, i forgot about **** missin the ''u'' out can see why thats a problem...

Here's a tip Paul, go on barryboys.co.uk and start typing like that. You'll soon realise the error of your ways, trust me.

What's the point?! In the entirety of your life, typing like that will save you possible 3 seconds total. All you're doing is demonstrating a distinct lack of education, and the inability to use your own language just shows what a decline society is in today.

As for chavs, I know a few good guys who dress like them, but they're all the same - as you have demonstrated by a) using text speak and b) swearing where it was completely unecessary. All you've done is shot yourself in the proverbial foot.

lol thing is i did have lack of education cause i was stupid bk in school my own fault and all so dont bother me even if it makes me look stuoid or wateva and most people i know lmfao talk like that on msn or wateva so all good to me :eek:

all i did was miss a ''g'' of words not like i said u or ur like proper txt talk i could see why it would be a problem lol but missin a ''g'' anit really causein a problem or really make that much diffrence or maybe im just use to these days

and has punctuation lmao i dont know when to use or not to maybe i should i learn but really dont care lol :speechless:

and lmfao for one i am not a chav

i type like it cause i wana if i wanted to type propley i would but dont wana i showed in this post i can spell if i wanted to just i miss one letter of a end of the words means nothing really but wateva

has for dress sence well thats nothing like a chav would wear lol but that dont matter

has for swearin i know i swear to much has iv said before

''LOL
HaHa
Blah....
**** It...
****in *****...
**** Off
Guess so dunno lol...

lmfao swear to much these days but wel **** it'

just use to workin with men who swear like all time and stuff and now rubbed off and i do which dont matter to me lol just shows lack of vocab or wateva people say :suprised:

It's not just missing G's, look...
paul2-0-0-2 said:
lol thing is i did have lack of education cause i was stupid bk in school my own fault and all so dont bother me even if it makes me look stuoid or wateva and most people i know lmfao talk like that on msn or wateva so all good to me :eek:

all i did was miss a ''g'' of words not like i said u or ur like proper txt talk i could see why it would be a problem lol but missin a ''g'' anit really causein a problem or really make that much diffrence or maybe im just use to these days

and has punctuation lmao i dont know when to use or not to maybe i should i learn but really dont care lol :speechless:

and lmfao for one i am not a chav

i type like it cause i wana if i wanted to type propley i would but dont wana i showed in this post i can spell if i wanted to just i miss one letter of a end of the words means nothing really but wateva

has for dress sence well thats nothing like a chav would wear lol but that dont matter

has for [/b]swearin i[/b] know i swear to much has iv said before

''LOL
HaHa
Blah....
**** It...
****in *****...
**** Off
Guess so dunno lol...

lmfao swear to much these days but wel **** it'

just use to workin with men who swear like all time and stuff and now rubbed off and i do which dont matter to me lol just shows lack of vocab or wateva people say :suprised:

Sorry for being so pedantic, have a lot of time at the moment, waiting for CherryOS to install OS 10.3, it's rather boring to say the least.

Haha, nice Speedy.

Paul, I work in a place where everyone swears too (I work in industry, making architectural metalwork such as handrails and balusters) but I've never let it affect me. Yes I swear, but there's a time and place, and on a forum such as this it's not really appropiate.

And I dropped out of school, so I don't think that's any excuse - my use of the English language is, as far as I'm aware, immaculate.

I just don't understand the logic behind text speak, if on a mobile phone where you have limited space, then fair enough, you don't want to have to spend double where you don't need to (not that I use text speak in that case anyway), but on a forum, where you have a full keyboard? It's unecessary.

Anyway! I don't mean to be nasty to you, so I'll stop now, as I have no quarrel with you as a person. :) Just gets under my skin... I guess that's the price to pay for having two ex-English teachers for parents!

I agree with what you guy's say but I hope paul doesn't take it as aimed at him alone we all know there is more than one person here who insist on typing the way he does and to me it's annoying and childish.I've been making a point lately of completely ignoring these posts and skipping down to the next literate one :dead:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back