hey london peeps...

Hey what's all this slamming of brand named clothes. My favorite branded products are Walmart and Kmart. I especially like to leave the little price cutter yellow dot on them for decoration. :eek:

LeeJend said:
Hey what's all this slamming of brand named clothes. My favorite branded products are Walmart and Kmart. I especially like to leave the little price cutter yellow dot on them for decoration. :eek:
Yeah,I buy mine from Woolworths........Yes it's true ,and from the kids section :laugh:

Woolworths? geeze, should try something decent like QD

Evil Marge said:
Them people who genuinely like some clothes are ok,it's the people who refuse to buy anything else :lick:

Chill dude,it's not supposed to be taken seriously :rolleyes: We're having a larf :lick:

Apart from Burberry. that's no laughing matter.. apart from laughing at people who wear it.

Hey - you lot should try T K Maxx ;) heh

I've read through all 5 pages and I still have no idea what burberry is. Is it a pattern? A brand? and what is a chav?

vern said:
I've read through all 5 pages and I still have no idea what burberry is. Is it a pattern? A brand? and what is a chav?

Did you not see the horrible hat a few pages back? that's the burberry design :rolleyes: It is disgusting, and a chavs are.. as i and others have described; dicks.

Moonwraith said:
Did you not see the horrible hat a few pages back? that's the burberry design :rolleyes: It is disgusting, and a chavs are.. as i and others have described; dicks.

pretty much sums it up :)

Moonwraith said:
Sizists eh?
They've got a kid's section heh - can't be that ickle can ye? :eek:
Yeah but the kids section was full of kid style clothes,I'm not into Barbie :laugh:
I take a size 12-13 years in kids clothes :rolleyes:

vern said:

1.jpg
:dead:

Evil Marge said:
Yeah but the kids section was full of kid style clothes,I'm not into Barbie :laugh:
I take a size 12-13 years in kids clothes :rolleyes:

How tall are ye then marge?

Funny, I always thought that was ... classic UK. heh.

Khayman said:
What if people genuinely like some clothes, feel good, look good, but HAPPEN to be be brand named? eh? Not buying something cause a bunch of people who think they know better tell you not to is exactly the same as buying something cause a bunch of people who think they know better tell you to! :) (if you follow)

Well ...If I can avoid being chased by the bobbies, for just wearing a style of clothes. Is this not prudent Advice? Not that they would have any reason to chase me...I believe...err, uhh. Well just the same I would not be caught dead wearing a hat like that. Might as well chop of the bill and put a propeller on the top.

LordOfLA said:
*sigh* brand addict. I dont know about anywhere else in the world but here in th uk people that absoulutley HAVE to have brand name stuff are generally looekd on as uneducated low lifes, drop-outs and never-will-be's desperate to make themselves look like they are not sitting on the floor a few feet away from the social ladder.

Brand addicts generally get rejected by all but other brand addicts. Do youorself a favour and buy clothers not based on the brand or the fact they make you "loko tough and strong" and whatever but becuase they genuinley do make you feel good, just remember it doesnt need a brand name on it to achieve that.
then alot of u would hate almost every arab that i have seen or american/brit that lives in the middle east lol, almost everyone here is like that, ohh forgot to add armani exchange i have like 5 shirts. TONS OF people here have armani exchange, cuz its decently priced and its a really nice brand

I feel the same about Which car? or Which phone? All you gotta do is not bother looking :lick:

Moonwraith,I'm 4'9" and what I mean't to say is that I have to buy kids sizes in jeans cause regular is too long,but I have noticed a few shops are finally starting to sell smaller leg,it's about bloody time.You would not believe the trouble I have finding trousers to fit :dead: :laugh:

Evil Marge said:
Moonwraith,I'm 4'9" and what I mean't to say is that I have to buy kids sizes in jeans cause regular is too long,but I have noticed a few shops are finally starting to sell smaller leg,it's about bloody time.You would not believe the trouble I have finding trousers to fit :dead: :laugh:

Wow, :) That's pretty ickle, not a bad thing though :) Yeah; clothes aren't too bad to find these days - some of my mates are teeny-tiny, Hell i used to be just over 5ft till ages after my 16th

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back