Free Norton Systemworks 2003

Not my fault you waited so long, I kept telling you about this site.

Wow one most in 10 months. I think I have 2000 in one month :p

Yeah you've told me... but I've been busy working and buying new toys to play with...

darn it i have missed all the milk :(
btw who really cares about this norton's free thing? you still not gona use it even if it comes. maybe play with it for couple days and that's it.

well ok NAV is the only thing? u can get it beter alone with out all the other crap.

You can install only NAV without anything else from the Systemworks CD. If they were giving out NAV2003 for free, I would order that as well.

i am just not kdding, on my box, avg has found viruses that norton misses,and norton is just so big...I just don't like their products.

used to use norton av exclusively, till I saw how much smoother I ran on avg.

then when avg found viruses on my dads box that brand new, updated norton misssed, that settled the issue for me

lol, good one hispter. you gona just sell the original one? or lots of copies that you'll do?
plus imagine they put "FREE GIFT" on the cd. :) good luck selling it then.. :p

did anyone get the systemworks 2003 of that dodgy looking symantec site

if you'd read what we are talking about you'd know. but since you so lazy :p. i'll tell u the short version.

NO

:)

Dealer I gotta agree with you. Updated versions of NAV2002 missed out on what AVG found.

no mafia form russia i aint lazy just burdened with a S***e dialup connection

while we're all complaining about av progs, anyone know of any free ones that are very easy for a noob. I'm putting a system together for a friend on the cheap, and he doens't know anything about computers so I want something free and easy

Posted by XP Abuser
no mafia form russia i aint lazy just burdened with a S***e dialup connection

right! you and you dial up. :) btw here in NY. we got a free internet. no ads no nothing. you just call the number they give you. you do have to register a name to log on though. but still better then netzero was. :D my friend uses that.

Posted by dreamliner77
anyone know of any free ones that are very easy for a noob.

dreamliner...good to see you back...missed you for a while.

ya, we've been telling how much smaller, and in some cases better, avg is...pretty simple, it starts on jits own, and you jus thave to show him how to update every so often

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back