Free Norton Systemworks 2003

Lookin at pics like that will make u go blind ;) Now calm down :)

well, I'm definately getting spam I never recieved before.

it's not pervasive, but it's definate.

I'm going to attribute the spam to this promotion,

as I said before, this promotion makes no sense, in that there is no return to the parent company, or any residual companies, and return will not be realized from this giveaway...

I'm going to very surprised if we actually recieve a norton product from this prom.

I've been wrong before, /crosses fingers

perris i think we all going to be very suprised if any one gets it. useless stuff, but still surprised.

I have not received any spam from this. I even opened a hotmail account just to see if there would be.

I havent recieved anything at all. Wonder if all our requests went into an empty space there and in the next few seconds dissapeared.

Forget the spam. Has anyone received the product yet? Or was this just another internet rip-off?

Product hasn't arrived either...
Well, I didn't lose anything by signing up so it's all good.

you didnt gain anything either. so it was a waste of time filling out that form.

Goodness, calm down everyone.
Symantec probably received a few million requests.
That's a lot of paperwork and processing.
Shipping alone would be hell.

Remember Microsoft's "Go Pro" offer? They received so many requests for it that the shipping company had to split the orders up into four groups, to be shipped at seperate times or else UPS would have been flooded with "Go Pro" kits.

Processing takes time, give 'em a break. After all, it's free. Complain, complain, complain. Just smile and be happy.

ditto what madmatt said, nicely done m8

cool.gif

Well said Matt. I'm not complaining; after all; it's free; but I'm just wondering.

I haven't complained at all in this thread ... all I've said is that I've never recieved spam (which is good), and that I didn't lose anything by filling out a 4 line long form.

Thanks matt. I don't see what there is to complain about when you order something for free.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back