Free Norton Systemworks 2003

Dealer -

Thanks for missing me. I feel loved. It's been rough. I moved and only have AOhelL at home now. But I'm petitioning for broadband!

ok, more spam...I'm getting more spam I tell ya...not alot more, but more.

this is very unerving...I wish they would spam me a ton, so I would know, but nooo, they have to send like 2 or 3, just so you wonder if it's them or not.

more spam I tell ya, more spam

well i have tryed unsubscribing from that stuff once. spamm mails did stop coming for couple days. i have no signed up to anything with that email adress since then, but the spam starts to come to me once again :(

I had created a new Yahoo Mail box, just for this kind of iffy stuff. I check the inbox now and then, and its been empty for a month now. I don't have any junk mail filters on.

I don't believe a reputed company like Symantec would use your email addresses for spam. It could just be a coincidence.

iam still awateing my so called "free" copy :(, never mind tho :D

well you have learned a lesson......

there is NOTHING free....

Hehe. Sure there is. I got my Norton Anti Virus. For free.

I felt like Norton promised me something; and I was hoping for it too...but I never got it...so I took charge of the situation :::laughing::: its on a nice shiny TDK CDR right now :)

ok

today, I got spam from dell

DELL!!!!!

I am telling you, dell does not spam without a legitimate beliefe in the source of address.

this is the work of this promo, and no I am 93.8% sure...sorta

and 6.2 % unsure....sorta;)

What is strange - is almost no one else is reporting increases as you are. So there has to be a more logical explanation of you being the only one Norton is interested in targeting. Let's face it you don't control any large entity such as Bill Gate$ does - do you???

Surely someone near and dear to ya (or someone you are not so near and dear to) wouldn't be dropping an address (yours) here and there - just to aggravate you and make you feel paranoid about being spammed!:eek: :eek:

Think about it - who do you know that might lead DELL to the "legitimate belief in the source of address". I do not think it is the work of a promo - more like the work of a jokester !:D :D

Originally posted by damnyank
and 6.2 % unsure....sorta;)

What is strange - is almost no one else is reporting increases as you are. So there has to be a more logical explanation of you being the only one Norton is interested in targeting. Let's face it you don't control any large entity such as Bill Gate$ does - do you???
!:D :D [/B]

ha...you did not look at my avatar, did you?

I AM DEALER

nuff said

also, for more mathematical calculations;

in the past, when I have been more then 93% sure of a particular fact, I have been at least 54.6% correct.

and that is pretty darn good odds, let me tell you

I don't mean to be nasty, act stupid, insult your avatar- or anything else - but I never have figured that out!

IMHO: Sorta looks like an underdeveloped picture of who knows what that has this blotch (maybe it's supposed to be a ray) of ugly yellow coming out of it and then breaking up into three smaller pieces and there's some characters on the smaller pieces that sometimes looks like it spells merry and the word dealer above it!:confused: :confused: :confused:

So, please take no offense - perhaps I am just suffering from a senior moment or something - but at least I am being honest!

Perhaps, if you would explain it, then I would understand what your avatar has to do with DELL, Bill Gate$, and mathematics! :cool:

Originally posted by damnyank
I don't mean to be nasty, act stupid, insult your avatar- or anything else - but I never have figured that out!

too late:rolleyes: am insulted, and go under rock to sulk

this avatar is my feeble attempt at using a gif animater that was given me...it means absolutely nothing, and it is indeed a weak.

thank you for pointing out my innadequacy in avatar design...I'll work on another one.

Oh poor dealer - don't cry!

First you get spammed and then you get slammed - now I really feel bad.:eek:

may I interject?
why is this conversation/thread still open?

heh. okay. bye.

Originally posted by madmatt
may I interject?
why is this conversation/thread still open?

heh. okay. bye.

You know matt you have a valid point.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back