Fantasy Basketball League

no.. the balls already changed back.. get your mind in the year kcny.. new years was 4 days ago already :)

Ah, heard the announcement and thought they meant next year (as in next season)

Shows how much I pay attention :p

yes.. I am happy. I know O'Neal has a tendancy to get hurt.. but so do a lot of other players.

I'm not 100% happy to give up iverson but I needed a better center in a bad way and I had a decent set of guards to give up.

My team is decent but I cant keep up...

I apologize guys I just do not have the time to devote to making daily changes, I wont join this league again...

:(

Yeah, Basketball is constantly changing. Players can be doing great one day and the next they go down with a sprained ankle, sort shoulder, a stumped big toe, etc... Sucks as to how much work you really have to put into having a decent chance. Bah! :s

Is it Football season yet. :rolleyes:

^^Agreed, not sure I would want to do Basketball again.

Baseball I'd be interested in though :D

You start a Baseball league and I'll drive over there and personally bean you in the head with a Louisville Slugger. A 32 would do just fine on that demented head of yours. :mad:

Guy, you a right, it does take some time to check, but I have found that if you can watch ESPN in the morning and checking my team in the evening after shift works pretty good.

[sarcasm]
And if you have Sports Center on yer phone you can check it while you're taking a crap too.
[/sarcasm]

:rolleyes:

[sarcasm]
And if you have Sports Center on yer phone you can check it while you're taking a crap too.
[/sarcasm]

:rolleyes:
I got one of those phones for free when I worked at ESPN :D

:rolleyes: :p

Won't tell you what I did with it though ;)

I should get Yao and Lamar back any day now, been waiting for updates far too long :(

My team will be so much better off at that point.

God my team sucks, fell into 4th after a pummeling by the Gearheads :(

I wanted to post because I made a change in the settings. I switched the Can't Cut list from Yahoo to None. I figured you guys wouldn't mind, b/c all it lets you do is cut people who Yahoo wouldn't let you cut before. I know, I know, it hasn't been that way all year but no one requested it :D

I wanted to drop someone and I couldn't, so I made the change :)

well, i have no problems with it. I would have dropped krilenko a long time ago but he was on the no cut list for a long time.

Better if you can cut players when ever. Suck being handcuffed to a player that sucks big time and Yahoo has that player set to "can't cut".

Hey KC, really enjoyed stompin all over yer team last week. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back