Fantasy Basketball League

Glad you guys are fine with it, and Gonaads - **** you :p

I'm glad we all make the playoffs, my team has been a bit shaky but looks as if it may start to come together. I'm going to pass Gonaads soon enough, then start to lock up the #3 seed :smoker:

yeah.. lawman and I are fighting it out for between #1 and #2..

Glad you guys are fine with it, and Gonaads - **** you :p

Awwww, music to my ears. :p

I'm going to pass Gonaads soon enough, then start to lock up the #3 seed :smoker:
huh.gif
huh???

laughing1.gif

Lawman and I have a good match up this week. Think it's gonna go down to the wire.

Last edited:
Passed ya by 6 games 'Nads :D

Have to face Clueless this week :eek:

meh.. I got a couple of big's (jamison and lewis) on injuries though.. going to hurt me this week.

edit: you also have more games than me this week.. gives you a big advantage..

Last edited:
meh.. I got a couple of big's (jamison and lewis) on injuries though.. going to hurt me this week.

edit: you also have more games than me this week.. gives you a big advantage..
Should be a good matchup.

Good luck sir

And Gonaads -

wooohoo!!! :D :p

Aaaaaaa, go take a long walk off a short pier.

GREAT, Camby is out for a few days now too!!!

When the **** is Yao Ming coming back? :(

Damn KC, opened up a good lead on ya now. Hope this week against Lawman isn't bad. Looks to be a good one *I hope*.

Yeah you did - we were rather close until yesterday, ah well.

I get Yao Ming back today which is huge, that means I no longer have to carry a 4th center - dropped one of them and picked up Marbury who should help in points, assists and such which is where i'm lacking of late.

Anyone from this thread interested in baseball? We need some more people :)

*shrug* we all make the playoffs.. and everything resets in the playoffs :)

That's right, which is when my team will lay the smack down.

*muhahaha*

Wow, I actually passed you Gonaads.

Preview of what may happen in the playoffs as I have to face Fitz this week. I'm actually happy with my squad, have some players back and picked up some others. It should at least be close!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back