Fantasy Basketball League

Yeah yeah, But we gotta have a scape goat to beat on... :rolleyes: Or at least a league mascot. :s :p

And can you really edit daily or is that a figment of my numb imagination, 'cause it don't seem to do any good. Well in this week that just ended anyway. :(

Someone make heads or tails of this and explain.

Lawman, tag, your it. explain please.

Best I can tell you can only make changes the day of, which is lame.

I have tried to set my lineups a week ahead of time, but my changes don't seem to stick. Anyone else having that problem?

I set my team up for a week at a time, then check everyday on scores, and make changes if needed.

I thought I have done that, they don't seem to stick.

Will try again tomorrow and report back.

I just set my entire lineup for the week, let's see how it sticks if at all.

I guess I finally figured out how the scoring is done and it is pretty lame. Even though lawman has an awesome lineup, he destroyed me since his players played in 41 games to my teams 31 (I'll add two to that since I didn't react quickly enough to an injury). At least in football, everyone plays one game a week. I would have assumed that Yahoo would have added the average for the week for each player making the number of games irrelevant.

I'm glad I'm not living or dying on the results each week.

Seems as if my changes are staying, that's a good thing.

My matchup with Lawman this week is a good one. But daaaaamn, clueless is still kickin everyone's ass. :s

My matchup with Lawman this week is a good one. But daaaaamn, clueless is still kickin everyone's ass. :s

how do you figure? If I was kickin everyone else's ass, I would be in first.. and not 2nd :)

G-man, you have edge on me that I will not get back this week, I for got to set my team up one day this week and I think that will give you a good enough lead to beat me, caught you next time, good luck.

Matchups definitely seem to keep all week, good thing.

Heheh nah I didn't think that at all :)

I just could have sworn I did it before and they didn't seem to stay. Maybe I wasn't saving correctly, who knows :D

Not sure I like this daily thing, last few days have been hectic and I am not getting POUNDED because half my players were benched monday/tuesday :(

Looks like I beat Lawmen last week :D

Would have done better if I didn't miss Monday/Tuesday with players on the bench :s

KC, I you have to be beat by at least ten in a match to even think of a win, reason being I'm still number 1. The way clueless is playing he has the great chance to catch me in a week.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back