Fantasy Basketball League

I shouldnt have signed up for this league, i have only changed my roster like 4 times the entire season thus far...

:(

yeah. i haven't followed it nearly as much as football. I'm not a big fan of this daily/head-to-head matchup thing.. but it's alright I guess.. and I'm not doing too badly, so.. meh

Also not a big fan, but partially because I don't follow the NBA too closely because I think it's lame - I'm just addicted to Fantasy :D

I think Baseball would be sweet though.

KC, baseball is also a really day to day system, I tried it one season, didn't like it that much.

I know it's day to day, but personally I follow that much more than I do the NBA so it would be more enjoyable for me at least :)

Don't get me worry, I love the game, but being a cop some the best games are played when I'm working, that makes it hard to gauge player to choose.

Wow that's kinda cool, Lawman actually is a Law Man :D

Sweet deal dude

My team is getting hammered with injuries right now, makes it hard to decide if you want to pick someone up and drop someone else :(

I have 3 people out for at least a few weeks, Yao Ming, Marcus Camby and Lamar Odom - Odom and Yao are out probably 6 weeks, Marcus just a few.

That is one of the bigs headache's with basketball, who to keep that injuried, who to release, and that always come to haunt you in the end.

Exactly.

Mostly because I have like 3 guys that are hurt, and if I drop one of them because I want the roster spot, someone with say, 1 person hurt, could pick them up and drop a scrub - wouldn't hurt them as much to have them on the bench.

I did a baseball league before where there is a DL (Disabled List) option, that would be nice here too.

Looks like there is quite a degree of seperation in this league between the top two and then the third place team.

I had such a ****ty start, looks like Dwayne Wade is hurt now too, although he is day-to-day :(

Does anyone have a Center they are willing to trade?

I'd be willing to give up either Camby or Ming. Camby just came back and I think Ming has a little time left on his Injury Note.

Interested in either?

I'm playing you this week too :ninja:

so can we get the commish to approve it (assuming everyone else here agrees)

Iverson for Jermaine O'Neal

Iverson is a Center? Since where? :suprised:

no.. o'neal is listed as a forward/center.. i'm trading iverson for lawman's o'neal

edit: fixed typo

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back