Doom III alpha leak

To find out how to download Doom III Leaked Demo, click this link

[edit] link removed due to warez.. [/edit]

Enjoy:D

here is how to find it ( I got these words from mega-games)

"I just downloaded the full version of Doom 3!!!!!!! It has 1,000,000 levels and can only be found by searching on ehorse on the 3rd night of the full moon when all the planets are aligned, after you recite the magickal incantation"

wwwwwow!!

Wow, just installed Doom III and it looked amazing. On my system I got a 11 fps average, which is very good for my specs I think. The annoying thing though that I cannot adjust any settings in the game itself. When I press 'Options' it immediately loads the game, instead of going to the config panel. I guess I have to do that manually. Another thing is the sound, when I fire or open a door or another thing that makes sound comes up, the game pauses for a couple of seconds. Very annoying, but it is an Alpha, so I can't really complain.

do i need a good system to just watch the demo of doom 3 that was shown at e3?

Posted by CyberNautOFX
do i need a good system to just watch the demo of doom 3 that was shown at e3?

no, the demo ran fast for me. Like 30 fps on geforce 4, but whne i played the game 4 fps :(

Posted by Teddy
Cannot believe that all of you are all so bloody impatient to wait for the full version to be released! ;)

This game is being hyped to be the most amazing game ever created (graphics, sounds etc) and all you guys seemed to be worried about is getting your hands on a piece of crap alpha/beta (whatever is it) version of it. Why cant you people wait for the final version to be on sale and then be totally blown away by the product when you buy it, install it on your PC and load it up. By getting 'involved' with leaked versions you are totally ruining it for yourselves, there is nothing to be gained from it. You'll no doubt pick up the next leaked version in a couple of weeks/months and will boast about that too.

Basically, be patient, wait for the final version to be released and then prepare yourself for possible the most terrifying game ever made. It wont have the impact on you that it should of if you keep downloading these leaked betas. You'll end up being disappointed soley because you have been trying out all these leaks.

I too find it tempting to download this alpha/beta but have the will power not to. It'll be a long, hard wait but i will gain much more from it than getting a sneaky look at it every now and then throughout its development.

You really are ruining it for yourselves.

This is meant in the nicest possible way! :eek:)

would you go to a dealership and simpply BUY the car without test driving it? OR am i an impatient person for going to E3 to see all the games that are going to be coming out as well as testing them there? so I guess in my opinion, i try it at E3, or at home, the difference is none in my opinion, granted i didnt try doom 3, but i was able to play others that have yet to see the shelves, and im glad i did, a sneak peak of what is to come is always nice. Leaking this however is another piece of drama that im glad im not involved in. :)

btw, turn the shadows of by typing r_shadows 0 and watch your fps double in most areas. tee hee

I am downoloading it right now ( 172MB of 364MB)
can't wait longer.

Their point is that even though copies of the game in progress were leaked out into the greater online community, Id can and should remain in control of when and how legitimate outlets showcase their game. It's not a spineless decision; it's a respectful one.

As those of you who have developed software know, the creation of any title is the result of a lot of time and effort by a lot of creative people. Those folks (as well as the business departments of the companies they work for) generally don't like to see their works escape prematurely, even if folks love it -- as we do "Doom III." We got our hands on a copy and couldn't
help ourselves. We had to show it to the world. Nonetheless, "Doom III" belongs to Id, and we understand and respect their wish to keep a lid on it until they feel it's ready for public consumption.

Well I got that from a news letter I get and it pretty much sums up my thoughts on this whole thing

who cares chastity?in the end ID will get paid $$$ and you will see ID smiling :d

any more links to download doom3? kazaa is taking too long....i dont even have 100mb yet

I have 2 spaces left for downloaders. Use the speedup tool and set it to refresh every 2 seconds.

Posted by CyberNautOFX
any more links to download doom3? kazaa is taking too long....i dont even have 100mb yet

I sent you a private message!

ive got my hands on Doom III Alpha Leak and i also got my hands on the demo

oh cause on the net i here theirs the Alpha version AKA full and demo, i dunno i got both copys

i downloaded doom3 form kazaa and another site and i got this error at the end of each extract.....:confused:

also, the readme file did not finish, so could someone please post it and tell me how to start up doom3 and play the demo...thanks!

oops..hehe, here's the pic of the error i get

*edit* well, I just figured out why i cant play Doom 3, the whole thing doesnt extract, probably because of that damn problem.... SOMEONE HELP ME!! :( *edit*

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back