Doom III alpha leak

DeepBlade, ill pm you when i find the link, anyone here know the problem im getting? i downloaded it with a download accelerator, could that be it?

ok, i redownload doom3...took me 25 hours, but i got doom3!! now...i open up the executable, what command do i put in the console to play the e3 demo, get sound, and get it at full screen at 640x480 at low details...thx!!

Nice shots Terrahertz, how did you manage 15fps in combat, mine dropped to like 1-10:(

Posted by UniSol
Nice shots Terrahertz, how did you manage 15fps in combat, mine dropped to like 1-10:(

Trust me I was dipping and weaving myself. Hmmm when they got really close to me Frame rate drops. This 3D engine is amazing. Kudos to Carmack and crew :) . Well dont feel bad UniSol some people dont even get to 10.
http://www.geocities.com/hunterbhs/Doom3.html

Cool pics Unisol. Hmm I noticed bumpmapping is off in your screenshots. Did you get problems with it on?

mine didnt come with the low res config, only the medium and high, can someone upload it somewhere or something so i can get it? also, the e3.demo.readme.sharereactor file didnt download on kazaa slong with the alpha multifix 1.1, could someone please somehow get those to me? thanks!

if you must discuss this game/alpha leak... that is fine.. after all we do help people trouble shooting their problems :)

but do not post links to warez... this product is still the intellectual product of ID and since it was not officially released... links/methods by which to get this product will not be tolerated on this thread...

I have been through this thread cleaning it up a little.. I have not touched links to help those who have already acquired the product.... but please use a little more sense before providing methods for dling it over p2p networks and assuming that is not warez...

if you MUST give out links... please do not do so in a public forum... private messages are aceptable...

I am not here to give you a hard time... but you have all agreed to repsect the forum Guidelines when you registered here... that is all we ask... :)

thanks

I agree, although the idea of people getting hold of and using the alpha seems a little lodged in grey area of legality to me and does not settle with me properly. However, that is just my perspective and those who are using the alpha and post tweaks and enhancements seem not to be breaking any rules (from a moral / legal perspective)

Posted by Dublex
I agree, although the idea of people getting hold of and using the alpha seems a little lodged in grey area of legality to me and does not settle with me properly. However, that is just my perspective and those who are using the alpha and post tweaks and enhancements seem not to be breaking any rules (from a moral / legal perspective)

yah its a greay area :)

my understanding would be do not distribute the actual product but if there is a way you can help people who have the actual product... that is ok... so long as the help does not include warez of other kinds... hence my post and my trying to clean up the thread...

I understand the genuine fervour this game has created and I am sure that it will be quite interesting when it first pops out next year... but I will wait to buy my copy/dl official demo's :)

have a freshly formatted rig right now... no need to put needless alpha crud on it :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back