Do you believe in God? Anything after death?

Originally posted by ZAnwar
What does 'Bleh' mean?
Bleh = Who cares, in this case. Everyone has their point of view of this subject, some of you wish to share your views. I don't!! Nor do I care what others think or have to say on this subject. I simply read this thread because it's my job as a staff member.

God??....who is that??...could it be Bill Gates??? :p

I don't know if I would worship him...though...:confused:

Cheers!! :happy:

Originally posted by Mubbers
I think not.

Mubbers

What he said ^^^^ :cool:

Every week without fail we have someone knocking at the door "Spreading The Word Of God"........My hubby had had enough so he told them to go *spread it on their toast* and stop knocking a the door.
Thankfuly they never came back

Yep Gonaads, you will find out when you die!

And so will you. :) Until then it is all words.

Soooo, who ever dies first has to come back and tell the other one what's out there. :cool:

Soory gonaads, that is not on, otherwise it will mess up the whole thread. :D

Originally posted by gonaads
And so will you. :) Until then it is all words.

Soooo, who ever dies first has to come back and tell the other one what's out there. :cool:

My father in law said he'd do that 10 years ago just before he died but so far theres been nothing from him .
Is this because death is the end ?

I wanted to add one more thing, I think those tv programmes where family members are talking to dead relatives, are total bulls**t!!!!!!!

That just can't be true!

I wanted to add one more thing, I think those tv programmes where family members are talking to dead relatives, are total bulls**t!!!!!!!

That just can't be true!

Most of them probably are made up but I saw a strange figure in a room years ago and it definately wasn't another person cause the room was empty :confused:

Ghosts are real, even I believe in ghosts.

Once my next door neighbour saw a ghost, it was his (dead) father. This was quite some time ago aswell.

Originally posted by Benny
never seen a ghost, but I saw a really big boat once.

If it was a joke, I don't get it!

Ah well, back on track now, EVERYBODY IS GOING TO HELL!

posted by ZAnwar, when he didn't understand a marvelous joke about bennys "vision" of a boat
If it was a joke, I don't get it!

Ah well, back on track now, EVERYBODY IS GOING TO HELL!

I'm going on bennys boat

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back