Do you believe in God? Anything after death?

1) I know I am going to hell, but only for a short while, while the rest will stay for eternity. It states this in the Quran.

2) Dealer, you have got a dirty mind!

1) Read the English transalated version of the Quran. Read the unchanged Bible and the unchanged Torah!

2) Ok.

Originally posted by ZAnwar
ok, you changed your post.

disregard my number 1)!

I changed my number one because this thread is officially highjacked, and I will not be responisble for unhighjacking

but, you are surely incorrect anyway.

ok, nevermind

Why are people hijacking it, post something relevant or don't post at all!

wonder, do you believe in God? Why? Why not?

Or...what do you believe happens after you die?

Please, please, don't flame/argue with other people's opinions. I really would like this to be a good, quality thread, not something that is going to get closed.

Thank you!

- Nick

PLEASE adhere to the statements by the thread starter... if you have an opinion express it... argue it if you must but please refrain from anything that can be construed as possibly leading to flaming (i.e. you will all go to hell because you don't believe what i do)

lets keep this clean lads... it was interesting before...

post relevant to the topic or do not post @ all... that would most appropriately sum up the current lineup... some people are spamming... others posting irrelevant material... we had problems with this thread before... no need to create new ones...

thank you...

Originally posted by ZAnwar
1) I know I am going to hell, but only for a short while, while the rest will stay for eternity. It states this in the Quran.

Actually If you go to Hell there is no getting out... it's a oneway ticket.

Just remember the words...

"ALL HOPE ABANDON,
YE WHO ENTER HERE."

Originally posted by Sazar
post relevant to the topic or do not post @ all... that would most appropriately sum up the current lineup... some people are spamming... others posting irrelevant material... we had problems with this thread before... no need to create new ones...

thank you...

Ummmmmmm... :eek:

/me declares the thread officially hijacked...

:rolleyes:

Riiiiiiiite... :rolleyes: :confused: :D

/me declares the thread officially hijacked...

:rolleyes:

Start writing the PM , and be lovely as usual.

Or just get on the damn boat as well, where taking Lieutenant Dan for a swim.

Originally posted by gonaads
Ummmmmmm... :eek:

Riiiiiiiite... :rolleyes: :confused: :D

um... whats the point there?

the previous threads had little to do with the topic ... hence the term hijacked...

as for benny... you can say what you like.. :) it is not going to change the way I perceived the actions you were taking...

GRRR! long words again, my brain hurts, i need a fag (cigarette).
you just cant take a joke cant you?!?!

Originally posted by Benny
GRRR! long words again, my brain hurts, i need a fag (cigarette).
you just cant take a joke cant you?!?!

we had a little conversation on this topic previously benny... I trust you were not joking then :)

we had a little conversation on this topic previously benny... I trust you were not joking then :)

and why do you trust so? anyway, i didnt wish to address this topic seriously then, and i sure don't want to now.

this thread is an accident waiting to happen anyway.

and why do you trust so? anyway, i didnt wish to address this topic seriously then, and i sure don't want to now.

:)

well perhaps... but no harm in trying to prevent the accident now is there...

the posts and thoughts in this thread have been insightful and for the most part people have been understanding of others feelings/beliefs...

:)

I don't see any train wrecks yet... Unless your gonna cause it.

Now you wouldn't do that, NOW WOULD YOU?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back