Cherry OS

January 1st, same as the first quarter of every year.

SPeedY_B said:
January 1st, same as the first quarter of every year.
That is true, for the normal. But some companies start their first quarter off track.

It's the real deal

I just downloaded Cherry OS and installed Panther last night. I'm running it on a custom built PC with an AMD FX53 processor and it's faster than my Mac G4 with the 1.25 Ghz Motorola. If you have a fairly powerful PC I would highly recommend it. :up:

thrillcekr, I hope you aren't pulling our legs

if not, welcome to this board

if it's there, I'm on a slow connection...someone download an iso before it gets pulled.

Thrillcekr said:
I just downloaded Cherry OS and installed Panther last night. I'm running it on a custom built PC with an AMD FX53 processor and it's faster than my Mac G4 with the 1.25 Ghz Motorola. If you have a fairly powerful PC I would highly recommend it. :up:
*Laughs and chokes* :p

perris said:
if it's there, I'm on a slow connection...someone download an iso before it gets pulled.
There's nothing on the site yet...still the same announcement.

NetRyder said:
*Laughs and chokes* :p

There's nothing on the site yet...still the same announcement.
ya, even though I'm on slow, I went to the site...can't find a download link

Thrillcekr said:
That's almost funny. I think you tried too hard though.

Quick note to all, Don't beleive anything unless it's on the official site at http://cherryos.com ... even then, don't beleive it. heh.

Perris, if you can load up OSNN, you can load others site's.

I was talking about a download if cherry was being made available speedy

some way to get thrills...

Thrillcekr said:

I distinctly felt something being pulled :eek:
I do hope this would not be how you get your "thrills" (pulling peoples legs!)

I echo what Perris sais

dudes, he only has one post, he is trying to pull more than just legs

damb, I want this thing to be true!! From what it looks like, it's not going to be.

Bman™ said:
damb, I want this thing to be true!! From what it looks like, it's not going to be.

You can always use PearPC

hey, more great news.

when you do download this os, you will automatically qualify for a free copy of the latest norton system works directly from peter himself...the cd will be mailed to you eventually.

then, you would have also qualified for a free thumb drive from that well respected computer manufacturer dell...they also will mail their promotional product eventually.

all items are timed to arrive simultaneously, so if the norton system works gets hung up due to some kind of marketing failure, then that will also hang up delivery of both the thumb drive from dell and the cherry application

let's hope all goes well with the norton system works promotion...then, all will need to go well with the free thumb drive from dell.

I hold my breath in anticipation

Hey now Perris, don't be dissing norton. There will ba a lot of people anxiously awaiting for it to arrive so they can mess their pc's up ..

Merged - just to keep everything together :)

*Goes off to have a look*

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back