Case Mods ??

no I havent messed w/ the AGP bus, and I havent OCed my GeForce 4, I read that overclaocking doesnt really improve fps very much so I havent done it.

to cwalker2734:

Horribly wrong???
what???
hmm
is it low?
high?? :D
lol
umm.....its only 32 mb...tha mite b y...
dunno...u tell me....

I think its real low, the 32 MB vid card shoudlnt hurt you THAT much...
What does everyone else think ?? doesnt that score seem awfully low for a P4 with 380 RAM and a 32MB vid card ??

That is with the 3dmark2001 default settings I assume

Desimatrix:
By way of comparison
AMD 1900XP
1.0 Gig PC 2700 RAM Corsair
GeForce 4 Ti4400

best score on 3dmark was: like 10300 !
there is no way my system is 4 times yours, thats just too much of a variance..

wait a minute , I thought this was the Case Mod thread, not the 3dmark2001 thread !!

Damn You !
I say Damn you for tricking me in altering the thread, how do you live with yourselves !

case is OK, is it your son's ?
Cuz I know its no yours, you are way to old to be playing with comics, so tell your kid he has a good beginner case !!

not bad !

Originally posted by cwalker2734
What does everyone else think ?? doesnt that score seem awfully low for a P4 with 380 RAM and a 32MB vid card ??
sounds about right. if you look on madonion's ORB, you can look at other 1.3ghz p4 with mx400's and they barely go over 3100, and those are the extremes with that setup (water cooling, other radical measures). so 2754 sounds about right.

after all, it IS an mx with regular sdram... and an intel 1.3ghz which is like an athlon 1ghz. if he simply got a ddr video card (gf2 ti, about $50), his score could almost double.

still a work in progress.........

watercoolin on the way
and further cleanin up of cables

Here's my case, Its an enermax case. I cut the window out and used one of the pc mod window kits, and I think the etch came out pretty good too. Just put some bright blue leds in the front also. I am happy with my case, hehe.

Sorry, but I think it looks good, I have seen alot of people with it. It is the best one I think, all the other etchings are good, but the biohazard is the best.

Here's the old case .. I promise I'll post soon the new one [ it's actually a kit with speakers ]

Cosmin, stop posting that pic... you're driving me crazy! :p

Originally posted by Cosmin
Here's the old case .. I promise I'll post soon the new one [ it's actually a kit with speakers ]
how... many.. times....

dunno if considered a mod but...just got new monitor:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back