Case Mods ??

he is mine

its not bad...
nothing is overclocked though ;(
DOn't really have time to mess with it anymore
It runs at 108 degrees F
Largebgmcomp.jpg

Yeah i agree

yeah, i'm gonna get rounded IDE cables, what colors do you think i should use?
its hard to contrast green...

yep i think

i think i saw some, but you see the shielding

Yeah, I think the white cables would reflect the green glow pretty well. I like what you've done to your machine so far. My next mod will be a window kit. BTW, I don't OC either. I just like to mod.

yeah i might in the future but I'm fine now, its fast enough for me...
Anyways I got teh window kits pre-made.
I bought A Xhanix Platinum XP, that company then came out with a windowed version, so I just bought teh wind panel, its alot nicer that a kit, it actually fits my case.
Another problem I'm having is finding a short ATA cable. My ATA slots on my mother board are only 3" from my HD, i see no sense getting a 20" cable, it would look cluttered??

some of you guys get a little crazy with that huh. it took me two days to fit everything into this case lol

[CpK]Bastid, sweet rig! I gotta do some more mods.

Ace123, I have one of those small HP cases as well running Mandrake. I never thought to mod that one. I think I will now. :D

Ace123 nice way to think with limited space.
[CpK]Bastid - i wish i was as daring as you w/ water cooling

well now youve got my interested.... im having a few probs with heat... i cant get it below 42c... i want to overclock and im currently making changes to the motherboard (snikers with soldering iron in hand) to accomadate this... should i try water cooling (an idea ive pondered since i heard about it) and some one told me to go with plexi glass on the side and a neon light (im thinkin blue) what should the plexi glass design on the side be (some suggested a big XP others a big HP and other thought i should but WILDCAT since thats my buisness name) This computer is sort gonna be my company logo so what do you think? Im also getting some round cables for th inside.. please give me all the ideas you have.. it could be a forum project.. if it will ill start a new thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back