Case Mods ??

if you start a new thread post a link here. As for your heat problems, thought of a blow hole? As for the windows that would have to be kinda small. but doable.

I second whatever Jz says, I usually agree with him so instead of being repeditive......."yeah what he said"

I have changed a few things with my case, looks great...Specifically I had the graphic artist for Metallica paint one side of it (he was at the World Cyber Games in Dallas).

Pics soon to follow..dont worry I wont be like that one guy that keeps posting that he will update his sh*t for 6 months now....:)

I read today where some guys @ OCClub used Liquid Nitro, and sub non-conductive liquid from 3M to totally submerge a motherboard..

It was ridiculous, basically they OC the heck out of an old Duron and the CPU never hit 0 degrees !!!

Also, if anyone knows where I can get round 50-pin SCSI cables in AUSTRALIA (www.pccasegear.com used to have them) - I'm not really all that fussed about colour.

OK, this pic is what the case looked like 2 months ago...

The updated pics will be posted this weekend...

cwalker2734 3M makes a liquid called HFE, or hydro flouric ether. you can submerge any part in it and work fine. the liquid is inert and draws heat nicely (more spacifically HFE-7100). Warning if you use dry ice, YOU CAN GO TOO COLD. $220 per gallon

Ive seen it all now... nothing more to see

"When Alexander the Great saw the bredth of his domain he wept...for there were no more worlds to conquer.." Die Hard

i have an idea for the side.. and since im putting in a new mobo anyways ( i blew this one up) im going to put an overclockable in there (fic fusion extream unless you know of any better ones). i have a dremel and som,e very tiny cutting wheels and im a very good artist.. i was thinging of making a very intricate picture of a wildcat on the side with the dremel (the metel will be very flimsy then) and ill put plexi glass behind it to support it and a blue neon light inside... what do you think

sweet, i just got a new case, will post pictures soon, where did you get them?

custom grills in place...damm they are reflective:D

and if anyone can figure out what they say......well......i'll be damm impressed:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back