August desktops

latest and greatest:

(thumbnail; click to enlarge...350K)

archive of older screenshots here

I'm gonna check out litestep too... awesome dtop WiredBrain :D

o_87 I didn't make the original wallpaper....but I edited it....

the original had blue and orange...but I just changed the colours and added the little thing for coolmon on the right.

I'll post both the original and my version....

welcome to the xp-erience, Blinkin Park :) That 'Brights' icons set simply rocks! :D

AcidBurn...one other thing...could u post all those Mac Icons up here? or email them to me or somethin...they are just too sweet...i want them!!!!

o_87, I found a link on your contest submition post...and i followed it to a site, i clicked around alot and ended up in a main icons section where i browsed through a ton of crap, till i came to them nice icons, in two flavors, orange and the cool blue, which i used.

If anyone is interested, ill be happy to post explorer.exe and shell32.dll which i haxed up to include these icons...Thanks to the tutorial on switching out the icons... :) Really, i could probably change out more icons...but its getting annoying, as i see an icon somewhere in windows, i look in shell 32, i see it replace it, and all and then it doesnt change... its gotta be reading from somewhere.. o well :) The main stuff is done anyway :)

PS. the icon set i used was called "Noia (Windows XP)", and thanks alot for the compliments o. Means alot :).

Originally posted by JiTTz
AcidBurn...one other thing...could u post all those Mac Icons up here? or email them to me or somethin...they are just too sweet...i want them!!!!

well, i asked the same thing to AcidBurn early in this thread... and he hasnt replied yet.. :(

However, I was requesting his shell32.dll, so I didnt need to change evry icon myself... however, you can get the icons from MMicons.com, and download the 'MMX Mercury' icons ;)

oh yeah, some of the icons he got were from other various sites.. go to my link section on my site, and look throught those sites.. you should find most of them... :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back