August desktops

Snook..where did you get that wallpaper??

andy....i have one word for you.......WOW!!!

Me Work Desktop.

This is my work desktop, (since I'v lost broadband at home for a while :( ). Its functional as always, I'm going to try and do something with the 'blue' area for next month. I'm not too good with graphics but I definutly need to be able to slot a pic in there, or maybe a little program that will rotate through various images and works like coolmon in that it's transparent and sticks to the desktop and can be moved around etc .... still I babble.

Originally posted by andy_rose
Here's my first for this month :cool:
Gonna stick with this nice and clean look until august.16.

Great stuff Andy_Rose , as alwaz :D

hmm I just noticed that the Dragon wallpaper I posted earlier didnt habe the jpeg version in it. While, they were in mine. I think it was because I had the 1024x768 resolution wallpaper. So if he had all those variations in thee, it would have a size of more than 8MB!

Anyway, for those of you that dont have Photoshop... I made the jpegversions... download from here :)

hey o_87, thanx for the help, sorry for all the pm's. I got it tho, layers mmm hehe

Here's my desktop.....tried to make everythin match the caution v2 theme.....i edited colours on wallpaper to match the theme....

oh ya...AcidBurn...what's that theme called that ur using??? and is it a StyleXp theme or WindowBlinds?

Here is my (early) august desktop and I owe it all to o_87 thanx man
uploaded zip cause I run my desktop @ 1152 x 864
:D

I think its done guys.. for looks of skins and icons... and wallpaper i do believe i am a happy man. i have worked on this two hard days...I like it :)

You can see under teh startmenu, the "Crap" can and the IE icon... love transparencies. :D

i use Stardocks WindowFX for the menus themselves, then some guy wrote a freeware program called Glass2k which lets you pick windows to make transparent...just popup the menu push the keys that do it, and you got a transparent main menu.... i posted the program somewhere on the forum already...try a search for Glass2k...

http://www.xp-erience.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=125140

those last three desktopss kick ass! Good job guys!

Jittz, did u make that wallpaper, even if u didnt can u please attach it here? :)

Azzuron, can u tell me where you got those icons? :)

I installed LiteStep yesterday. This is two of the best themes I came across on the internet. These screenshots are to prove that LiteStep is great ...

I didn't change anything, just the wallpaper on the first pix ...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back